take care of it

Janet's p.o.v

We where here at this ass holes house. Yall ready? Terrence said loading his gun. Ready as ill ever be. I put my head phones in and put on lil boosie and took out my guns. I kickedin the door and just started shooting anyone in site. I then went to the den in the back of the house. He was sitting there smoking. J-janet what are you doing her . He said staring at my gun l. You killed my baby james. I said walking around him. I got my whip. Take your shirt off. Now. I said putting the gun to his head. He did so. I began whacking him with the whip. He screamed. They all ran in there and just watched he was gushing out blood from all over his body. I handed the whip to tariji. And got the alcohol and poured it all over his body be began to scream even more. Terrence stepped up and took his gun out. Finish the job daddy i said putting mi shades on and stepping back. He shot him once in the head chest stomach and balls. He then laid crack all over the place to make it look like a bad drug deal. We walked out and got in the car and drove to an abandoned house a hour away and burned everything. Mike uu feel like driving? Terrence asked. Sure him and tarji got in the front we got the back and as soon as i got comfortable he came kissing on mii.
He tried to slip his hands down mii pants . Stop. I whispered. You know you turned me on the way yhu was beating the hell outta him today right?. I giggled . We started making out. Fuck mike cant you drive faster i said pushing terrence on his back. Swear yall act like sum horny teenagers. He said . I was sucking his neck. J he whispered. Yes? He pushed his boner against mii . I healed moan in and bit my lip. We finally arrived at the house we got out and went into the house . Please dont bother us theres food in there. I said as i pulled terrence to mii room. I got in the room closed the door and pushed him on the bed. Take your clothes off . I said taking mind off. I was down to mii bra when he picked me up and laid me on my back. He pinned my arms to the bed and slowly entered me. I moaned. He went slow pace. Baby faster i cried out. he began to go faster. Shit j y uu so tight? Cause uu haven't fucked mi in like a year daddy. I said flipping us so i could ride him. Oh god! I heard someone cry out. I slowed down. Daddy you hear that? Yeah but we not gon worry bout them all you need to is finish this before i do it for you. I looked at him with an arched eyebrow. Is that a challenge , ok then lets do a bet. And whats the bet? By the end of the week whoever makes who cum the most gets to make the other do what they want for the next week. Ok what are the rules? Umm we cant say no and this can happen anytime anyplace. Oh yea j im on yo ass. Ok i said going faster . When does this start. He said gripping my my waist. Umm ahhhh n-not now i said biting my lip . Look At me. He said turning my face . Ohh shit. I said trying to keep my orgasm from coming. He flipped us . You know how i like it. I got on all fours. He slid into me . He began moving fast. Ahh! He pulled my hair a little and tht turned me on so much. He hovered over me going deeper putting his hand on my neck. Baby! I couldn't hold back any longer. My walls began to tighten. He flipped us again to where i was back on my back. He pushed in me and the pulled out he kelp doing it. Terrence if you dont fucking make me cum i swear to god i will kill you. He chuckled and pushed in me and continued until i came with him right behind. We just laid there. After a minute we heard more moaning. Omg is they?!? Shhhhhh. He said pulling me back down. But daddy my best friend is fucking my brother. Every body need love j. I guess. Now uu better take yo ass to sleep before we end up fucking again. I giggled and went to sleep .