Sex act🤪

Janet's pov
"Baby come on we're gonna be late" I yelled down. We were going to a dinner with both our parent to meet eachother. He walked down the stair and my god wasn't he looking fine as ever. Take me now daddy.

 "Baby don't you think it's to soon to have them meet?" I said trying to get out of this

"Baby don't you think it's to soon to have them meet?" I said trying to get out of this . I needed him right now right here. "No baby now let's go I'll scratch that it's SOONER THAN LATER" I didn't get what he mean so I just shook it off. " you know I'm glad I picked your clothes out tonight cause you looked fine as hell baby." He said to me as he looked over at me.

"Thanks baby but did u have to pick these panties they kinda uncomfortable, I don't remember but these

"Thanks baby but did u have to pick these panties they kinda uncomfortable, I don't remember but these." I said looking at him as he pulled up to the restaurant. "That's because you didn't" he pulled out a remote. "I did" he then pressed a button and I felt vibrating on my cat. "O-oh m-my g-od" he then turned it off and got out the car. "Terrence not in front of our parents."  I said stopping him before we went in. "If I recall we have a bet going on that I'm gonna win." We walked in and was seated by our table both our sets of parents was there. We began to talk and order food. As I was passing his father the salt I felt the vibration again. I grabbed his knee begging. All he did was take another bite of his steak smiling. Son of a bitch.  He then cut it off five minutes later he did it again. He kept going until the end of dinner. I had came at least twice. Once begun driving I took the remote out of his pocket and turned it to the highest it went. I then ripped open his pant and got out his package. "Someone's can't wait huh" He said as I put him in my mouth by the time we got home he had had came 3 times and ran 4 red lights. I opened the car door getting out but not before saying. " follow me"