broken glass

Janet's p.o.v

He laid me on the bed on my back. Pulling my panties off with his teeth.  I covered my face. Stop covering !. My legs started to shake. I curled my toes. Yes! I screamed. He pushed his tongue deeper. Oh my god! Baby! Im bout to cum! He lefted my legs up going deeper. Ahhhh!! I screamed as i came.  Before i could register what just happened he was inside of me. Oh shit! I screamed. He started going faster and deeper and deeper. Baby wait! I half moaned half screamed. Naw told me to prove it i am. He grunted in my ear.  Babyyyyyy!! I said  scratching his back. Oh my god! I tried to move which made half of my body hang off the bed. He continued to pound in me. Ahh! I began to squirt. My body was shaking.  i curled my toes . Baby!!!! I said one last time before coming. I love you j. He grunted  in my ear before coming in me. After we laid there while he sang to me. Baby? I said cutting him off. Yes sugarfoot? I want popsicles and i dont have any. Ill go to the store. He said getting up putting on cloths. I got a up wrapping the sheet around me going into the bathroom i got in the shower and got dressed when i was coming out the bathroom. I heard a shatter.  I went to the top of the stairs and didnt see anyone i turned to get my phone out of my room when i saw james ( ex husband) standing there. I immediately got scared. What are you doing here? Miss me bitch! Was the only thing he said before pushing my down the stairs. I went tumbling. I landed on my stomach. Blood was every where .  I was in so much pain. Last thing i could think of was .  God save my baby. Before the heavy darkness consumed me.