18~ the end

Janet pov

" okay janet just breath." I said as I sat on the couch and the police came in . They asked me a few questions regarding my where abouts and I lied .

They both then looked at me and stood up. "Well thank u ms.jackson that's all we needed." I shook there hands and they walked out. Terrence came up behind me .

"Well that went well let's go even iut this score." He said picking me up. I smiled and began kissing his neck.

"All y'all gone do is fuck y'all life's away" I heard Michael call out. We didn't care tho.

Michaels pov

"Well is glad she's taking us being together well." I said to my baby. "Me too , I never really pictured us together but now that we openly. I'm glad." She said smiling.

"Tariji I love you so much, and I know we've only been together a year and some change but I know I want u forever and ever so will you marry me?" I said looking out the ring.   She squeezed me and began to cry. "Yes yes yes." She jumped up and down. She laid on my chest and began kissing. I made my move Terrence next.

Terrence pov

"Okay baby shit slow down." She moaned as we both came off out high. She laid on top of me as we calmed down.

"You know I love you right baby?" She asked. "Yes, and you know I love you and I want u to be mine forever correct?"  I asked back.

"Yes daddy" she giggled.  "Good now get up and do daddy a favor I got a present for you." She stood up . "Go in the top drawer and get that box." She got up and did as told.

She opened the box and gasped.

 "Baby it's beautiful, w-what does it mean?" She said crying

"Baby it's beautiful, w-what does it mean?" She said crying. I laughed cause she was always so emotional.  "I want you to be mine for ever like I said babygirl. Will you marry me?" I said getting on one knee , yes naked and all. She jumped up and down screaming yes.

"C'mere daddy I want you to meet somebody." She said pulling me to the bed. "And who is that?" I questioned. "Strawberry"

We made love the rest of the day never leaving the room for air and not wanting too. She was my lady and my wife and son to be the mother of my kids. It was T&J against the world.

I knowwww short asf but hey my bad I started writing this when I was younger with lack of writing skills🤣 I'm better now so go check out my other books ❤️ THE END