CHAPTER 13

Janet p.o.v

I woke up with Terrace, Tarji , Michael ,and my mommy standing around me. I tried to sit up but i couldn't due to the pain. Baby how did this happen? Terrence asked. Did i lose it? I said with tears. Y-yes. Terrence said with a tear coming down his face. J what happened? Mike said. I told them the whole story. DAMN! Terrence said. So you telling me james debarge did this? Mike said Yes i shook my head. You know where he is? Terrence asked me. No. Why are you lying? Mommy said. Mom! Janet tell him! I dont remember off the top of my head. Ok we'll talk about it later.

Next day

Terrence carried me into the house. And up the stairs. Baby! I said crying . I know . He said sitting me on the bed. I dont want to be here! I said throwing the lamp at the wall. Baby calm down he said wrapping his arms around me. Why did he do that to me? I said crying harder. Its ok. What the hell you mean its OK! He made me lose my baby.......our baby. I said with my head. Dont worry he gon get his. Thats what we need to talk about. I said climbing on his lap. What? If your gonna make him pay i wanna be apart of it. Janet you do- no he made me lose my baby, i will make his ass pay . Even if it means killing? Most definitely if it means killing, imma ride baby. I said kissing him. Looks like there'sa new janet in town. Naw she aint new she just returned. And who is she? Damitajo. I said getting up. Oh shit. He said smirking. Is mike gonna be in this? Yea. Then so is Tarji. Ok my love when do you want this to go down. Imma make him wait, make him think i aint coming. I said looking in the mirror he put his hands on my hips. Ok we just gotta explain this to Mike and tarji. Ok. Um babe where are we gonna get wepons from? Wepons like what? Some guns, whips, alcohol, ect. I said thinking. Ok so you really plan on making him pay. Hell yea. Alright i got you , but after we gotta lay low. Um we kind already were. You getting slick? I been slick daddy. I said kissing him. No one knows about this but mike and T ok? Baby i know thats the reason they gon call us 4 deep. I said winking at him. I got in the bed and curled up silently crying. Baby its going to be ok , maybe this was gods way of saying we need time before this or maybe even that we need to be married. I chuckled. Terrence your not ready for that. What do you mean ? Terrence your not ready for marriage, hell you probably still fucking groupies. I said turning on the t.v. hold on wait, janet what the hell are you talking about i have been nothing but faithful to you. You sure cause I've seen the way all the lil hoes push up on u. Well maybe its because im famous and the world still thinks im single! Well its not my fault! Yea it is your the one that doesn't want anyone to know! Im sorry that i want some privacy! What are you ashamed of me?! What? no! Thats crazy. Then why wont you tell the world about us?! I dont know and why are you trying to turn this on me!?! Im not its just the simplest fact that your trying to accuse me of cheating when you know i love you to damn Much to do that, you need to focus on your insecurities and get off my got damn back talking about cheating on you! He yelled at me throwing a plant at the wall. I started crying and ran in the bathroom locking the door.

Terrence p.o.v

Damn what the hell just happened. Janet . Baby im sorry. Open the door. No terrence leave me alone. She sniffled . Shit she's crying. Baby im sory open the door please im so sorry i just got so mad . Janet you know i love you. I heard a click. She came out. Sorry. She said hugging me. ik but i need to clean up this mess so go lay down. Nope. She said popping the p. What? I never said i forgave you. What i gotta do to make you forgive me. Give me kisses. I went to kiss her but she moved back . what? I like my kisses down low. She said smirking. Baby the doctor said so sex for 2-3 days. Well its not sex. Then what is it? Head.. best known as oral sex. I chuckled. No janet . Please! No please she said with a pouty face twistung her hair. No. Then i tear slid down her face. Man this girl here is the best actress. But i gave in. Fine. Yay thank you daddy. Yeah yeah go lay down and ill be in there inna minute.