Confusion and Erotic Stupor

Ignoring the sun through my windows, I sit up rapidly from my back. I can't stop thinking about it. About me and Harry.

Damn it, I even dream about him.

Pushing away from the bed, I decide to have a shower. Got to do something with myself, I guess.

Harry, or his management haven't text me, so I don't have any plans for the day.

Turning on the hot water, I let myself be drowned by the water for a moment.

How am I going to react when I see him? How will he react to me? I don't even know how we ended up fucking anyway. He was straight. Did he use me for an easy lay? God, I hope not.

But that's got to be it.

Why couldn't he have enjoyed it? You saw him during. He couldn't keep his hands off you before, and his face during...

Shit, I was getting hard. Again. For the tenth time, in the last two days.

Thinking about his pink lips, open from pleasure, I pump myself. Jesus, why was this so hot for me? I don't usually get so riled up.

Reaching around, I circle my entrance before inserting the tip of my finger. I hiss a little. It still hurts, but for some reason it just turned me on more. He was so big. Touching me inside where no one had touched before.

I hastily grind two in instead, crying out. I fall against the tiles, caught up in my messy moment. Eyes closed and panting against the coldness, I try to imagine him here. Fucking me here. I come with a loud grunt, spraying up the wall.

Panting, I get grumpy.

Why are you letting yourself get aroused like this? You aren't ready for anything. It was just a fuck.

A good one.

I push out of the shower, giving up on the wash to go and lie back in bed. What's the point? Just wait for someone to text you.

We'll just have to see what happens.