Wet Kisses and Dripping Hair

Waking up the next morning, I groan at the light. I struggled to sleep last night. I was a bit embarrassed, to be honest. I was finding it harder to sleep by myself. I always had someone sleeping in my bed, even when I was with Jack. Even if it was only the weight of someone else nearby, it soothed me. I thought I'd gotten over it, but having Harry sleep next to me the other night was so comfortable. And if I was being honest, I couldn't get him out of my mind.

Him calling me 'Lou' last night kept rerolling through my head. It was sweet. He only ever called me Louis, and it was kind of formal considering everyone else usually called me Lou. Anyway, I was overthinking it.

I've got this date tonight, as well. What would we do? We hadn't had a 'date' in ages.

And I was very much looking forward to Michaels get together on Saturday. I haven't drank in ages. Which is odd considering how much I needed it before.

I sit up in the bed deciding I need a shower. Thinking about it, puts an oddly erotic thought in my head. I wonder what Harry would look like in a shower. Gulping at the thought, I stand up, scratching my itchy leg.

Well, why couldn't you find out? You have never asked for it, only Harry has.

You want a shower, Harry?

Shower?

Wanna see me wet and naked?

I try and think of ways to ask him. I've never had a shower with anyone. I wonder if he had. It shouldn't be too weird. He'd know what I wanted when I asked. And that was the agreement.

I pull on some boxers, and leave the room. Pushing into Harry's room, I hear him breathing. Looking over, I take in his features, truly relaxed. Hair spread across the pillow and eyelashes spread over his cheeks.

"Harry," I timidly call. I want to back out. I'm never this bold usually. He moves slightly in his sleep but doesn't wake up. "Harry." I call louder.

This time he blinks his green eyes open sleepily, looking around the room until he sees me.

"Yeah?" He grunts, picking his head off the pillow, confused. I swallow. His voice is so deep.

How the fuck am I going to ask him? I've never initiated. What if he rejects me?

"I'm going for a shower," I say, and he sits up, the covers falling to reveal his chest. "Wanna join me?"

He just looks at me, before lowering his eyes to my attire. The sleep hasn't left his eyes, but I see him wake up a little, taking in what I've just said.

"Yeah," He replies, and I breath out a sigh of relief. Thank God. He pushes up out of bed, revealing him to be wearing nothing, and hello. That's awake, too. His hair is everywhere, but some part of me must like that because it awakens me down there. "In here." He says, before moving towards his own shower, clumsily, still not fully awake.

Opening the door, I take in a white bathroom with a shower, toilet and bath. The shower is quite large and I'm glad because it's bigger than mine. We could fit two in there. He turns on the hot water before rubbing his eyes. That's cute. The steam builds up, starting to billow out the door.

He has his eyes closed, standing there. I shouldn't have woken him up. This is bad.

You'll just have to wake him up. I tentatively walk over until I'm right in front of him. He hasn't realised. I gently touch his length before grabbing him. Very brave of me. He sucks in a breath before opening his eyes, looking down at me. He comes to his senses then. He opens the shower door and shoves me in, cascading me in hot water. Rude. My boxers are wet.