The Plan and The Agreement

Waking up the next morning, I roll over to a memorable ache. My ass was hurting, and I instantly remembered why.

I groan to myself.

Fucking hell.

It happened again. Maybe Zayn was right. I need to see him, or Michael. I need to talk to someone.

I roll to the side of my bed, throw my legs out, and proceed to stand up.

Yep, it hurt. But not as bad as the first time. It makes me huff a sarcastic laugh. First time.

To Zayn: Hey, can I come round? Urgent! - Louis x

I chuck my phone on the pillow and proceed to have a shower in my separate bathroom. I was so glad for this privacy. Harry didn't need to see me, and he'd probably avoid me anyway. I was surprised and pleased my shower was void of any wanking sessions, and that I didn't even think about it. Well, I lie, I did but it wasn't over and over again.

Dressing, I check my phone.

From Zayn: Yeah sure, come over. Z

Thank god.

Exiting my room, I'm relieved when I can tell Harry isn't in the house. He's obviously going to be avoiding me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It happened again?" Zayn asks, yet he doesn't sound too shocked.

"Yes," I exclaim, flopping myself on his sofa. Michael was here, too, sat next to Zayn across from me. "What's going on? One minute, I'm sure he's straight... and then-,"

"No way is he straight, Lou." Michael butts in, smirking. "No fucking way."

"I agree," Zayn chimes in. I huff. "But I don't think he knows it."

"What do you mean?" I ask, confused. How can someone not know, after that. He had sex with me. Not once, but twice.

"I mean," Zayn says. "He's never been in a gay relationship. He's certainly attracted to you, but he would never admit it."

"Yeah, I think he needs to realise it at his own pace. Either that he's fully-fledged gay or at least bi-sexual." Michael nods.

"What about me?!" I shout, incredulously. "What about my feelings?"

"Oh come on, Lou. You like Harry." Michael chuckles. I blush.

"What? Nah, I don't." I say, looking away.

"You're a shit liar." Zayn laughs.

"Okay, so on some sick level, I low-key like him." I mumble, hands in my pockets.

"What? I couldn't quite hear you." Michael says. I grumble.

"Okay. Yes, a little. Fucking hell!" I shout. Zayn laughs.

"So now that's out of the way. We need a plan." Zayn says, sitting up fully, leaning forward. This was his planning position, I could tell. Michael matches his movements.

"A plan? A plan for what?" I say, sitting up a little, intrigued.

"A plan for him to figure it out."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Making my way back to Harry's, I was panicking. What if this blew up in my face? There was no way Harry had any feelings for me. I suspected that he was using me for sex, because I was in the way of him getting female attention. Me being gay, and attracted to him, would allow him to have sex with me.