Eve and Day

Things continue as they had been. We fucked regularly, and I couldn't remember what it was like before not having Harry.

I was, of course, still denying myself that I was in love with him. I felt it every time I saw him, every look he gave me and after every intimate touch.

I had gotten to know his beautiful green eyes and I couldn't see myself going back.

The day had come to leave for my mums back in Doncaster, and I was half excited, half depressed at leaving. I wouldn't see Harry now until next week and that would be after Christmas. He was going to see his Mum and sister as well, so at least he wouldn't be lonely.

And here I was again, caring about his feelings. Come on, Louis. This is just about sex. Just sex. Great sex. So leave it.

I take a large bag of my clothes into the lounge, ensuring I would be ready to leave in an hour. I was going to drive up, as it wouldn't take too long. A few hours, yeah, but cheaper than flying.

No one was in here when I enter. Harry was probably still asleep, and I wasn't bothered by that. It would easier because I would find it hard to say good bye now.

I play on my phone to whittle the time away, and quickly become engrossed.

"How long until you leave?" A voice rasps across the room a while later, and my heart jumps as my head whips around to his beautiful face. Harry. Standing at his door, messy haired and half naked in only his boxers. I try to stop a reaction downstairs, and at the one in my chest.

I look at the clock.

"40 minutes," I say as my eyes flit back to him. "Why?"

"Come here a sec." Walking back into his room, he disappears. Confusion fills my head but I still stand to see what's going on.

I walk in, expecting to see him there but where is he? I swore he was just here. It's just so dark. Why does he have blackout curtains anyway?

Suddenly, his arms appear from nowhere, pulling me in and his lips find mine. I instantly react groaning and my hands cup at his back to pull him into me. Our lips work hard over each other's, hot and wet, until he moves down to my neck, frantically biting, licking and sucking, and my knees tremble at the sensation of not being able to see him do this. My hand grabs at his hair to ground myself.

I'm too hot with all these clothes on, feeling how little he is wearing, feeling his erection firmly in my side. I grab it through the cloth and the sound Harry makes in his throat makes my eyes roll in the back of my head.

I feel cold when he suddenly stops at my neck and he turns me around before shoving me and my face against the door. I can't do anything; my body is too pliant and his arm is pushing me here, keeping me here. My breaths are hard against the door, echoing louder than they should be.

He fiddles at my jeans from behind me before tugging everything down so they rest somewhere below my knees. The room it gives my hardness gives me a little bit of relief, before his hand comes round to grip it.

A breath of shock gets forced in my lungs, and my eyes flutter shut as he starts to move. He bites into my shoulder gently, skimming up towards my neck and I let a moan out. Goosebumps fill my arms and wave down my back.

A small moan of shock leaves my mouth when I feel a cold wet finger press at my entrance, circling but not breaking through. Continuing the actions, my fingers flex at the door. It's driving me insane. I don't get to beg before it pushes through the tight muscle right to the knuckle and my cock jumps in Harry's hand.

He moves it in and out at a hard pace and my body reacts to him, greedily taking whatever it wants. The feeling of him working both sides me is quickly taking my breath away. I'm aware of the condensation building up in front of my face.