Epilogue

Now you're probably wondering what happened after that point. Well, you'd be crazy not to.

Jack was arrested for GBH, as someone had seen him beat me on the edge of that street. Going to court and seeing the CCTV footage of his assault was horrible. I can't believe he did that. I was drunk. I wasn't viable for my actions. Being in court was horrendous, and I would never wish it on anyone.

One Direction got back together. Obviously. I mean, who could leave a band like that alone. All the boys quit one by one in retaliation to their management, and feeling unable to carry on without one of their brothers. The guys were very close, and my heart jumped at their kindness. They came under new management not even a week later, and started work on a fifth album. Which went straight to number one, by the way.

I went into the studio writing songs for other people, with Harry's encouragement. I wrote a few songs for their latest album, and I was so pleased hearing Harry sing songs I wrote for him. I made a fair bit doing this, and I was able to pay Michael back for all he's done for me. And to buy a place of my own.

My dream was to run a recording company of my own, and hey. Let's see where that takes me.

As for me and Harry... I never saw him again.

Jokes!

We became a thing. We didn't really have to ask each other. It just happened. I mean, we were inseparable, so we kinda just went with the flow. I don't know how, but we worked and saw each other, and it worked. Don't get me wrong, not seeing him for weeks at a time was horrible, but seeing each other after was always the best.

I mean, take this time. Harrys been away for 3 whole weeks. I'm going stir crazy. I'm picking him up from the airport today, and I've been ready for 3 hours already. My leg keeps twitching up and down, and I have to stop myself from biting my nails.

Counting down the time, second by second, I think how this must be the worst time he's been away. I've been so bored! We have talked almost everyday but it's not enough just to hear him.

I need to see him. I could feel that he was closer than usual, if that was a thing?

Sitting here thinking to myself, about how much I miss him, I completely miss the fact I should've left 5 minutes ago. I wouldn't be late but I wanted to see him!

I run out of my house, and have to run back when I forget my keys for the car. Okay, I'm nearly 10 minutes late now.

On the way, I get stuck behind an old lady in traffic and that pushes me to 30 minutes late. I'm getting overly anxious now.

I gain some time back on the motorway, pushing this car to its limits. But she must love me because I'm back to only 15 minutes late.

Pulling up at the airport car park, I pay and run inside. I desperately look for his gate number. He came all the way from Brazil after the South American wing of the tour. They play over so many continents and I'm so proud.

I run to the gate, noticing a crowd forming. The usual. This was One Direction...

But it's no good for me. I need to see him. He's my boyfriend, he doesn't belong to any of you. I'm picking him up and taking him home, not you. I whine a little at the panic.

"Excuse me, pardon me, please I need to get through." I say, budging through some of the people. Some people grumble and one girl tries to push me over but by some miracle I find myself at the front.

A build up of screams deafen me, but time almost stops, every voice silenced by the vision of him. Strutting down the path, wind passing through his long locks held back by his sunglasses, shirt slightly made see through by the light pouring in from outside and pulling his luggage was Harry. My Harry.

My breath gets caught in my lungs. I still could never truly believe he was mine. He smiles at a few of his fans, a sideways grin that just blew my mind and I just watched. Watched as he just took in it all. Watched as he made his way down this walkway. Watching as he finally saw me.

I jump the barrier and we meet halfway, lips crashing and all I feel is Harry. He takes my breath away, picking me up slightly and gripping my hair. He pulls away only to place small kisses all over my face and a last one on my nose.

"Boo," He says reverently. "I missed you so much." He keeps me close, and I study his features again, letting them blow my mind one more time.

"Not as much as I missed you." I kiss him again. He groans.

"Please let me get you home," He whispers in my ear, making me heat up. "If you kiss me one more time, I will do things that will make these people blush."

I, for one, blush at his words, feeling hot under the collar.

"I'd let you." I whisper back, and he grips my arms. He smirks at me, making my insides coil in anticipation.

"I love you, Boobear." He say, bringing his arm around me, gesturing for us to walk away.

"I love you, Hazzabear."

THE END ~*~