I'm Pregnant

"Theo!! Come in here, now!"

Loud footsteps were heard from shocked Theo. He came into the bathroom where Nick was calling him from.

"What's wrong?"

"Two.....lines,"

Theo comes closer, confused.

"What are you talking about?"

Nick turns around with something in his hand. He sticks it out for him to see.

"Two lines Theo,"

Theo takes the test in his hands and sees two clear lines.

"This is a pregnancy test,"

"Theo, we're having a baby!"

Theo was speechless. He smiled and hugged his lover tightly.

"Oh my goodness! Thank you Nick thank you,"

Nick pulled apart from him and kissed him on the lips.

"No, thank you,"

Theo picked him up on instinct but hurriedly put him down.

"Sorry, it's a habit. Anyways, I'm so happy!"

They celebrated together and decided to make it official. Theo called the doctors and made an appointment.

Theo went back into the bathroom to see Nick with his shirt off. He looked kind of down. He put his hand on his shoulder.

"Is everything alright?"

"What will I do?"

"What do you mean?"

"My body. My six pack. My muscles. It's all going to disappear. I'm not ready,"

"Babe, it'll be alright,"

"Yeah, it's alright because it's not like it's your body is it? You're not going to have a stretched vagina. Are you going to give birth painfully? No! No you're not! So why would you care! You made me pregnant and now you have to pay for it. I don't want it,"

"What do you mean? What do you not want? Look babe-,"

"I don't want this. I don't want our relationship or this baby anymore! I've worked hard for my body but just because of you, it would be pointless,"

"Hey, what are you saying? Don't you-,"

Suddenly Nick leaves the room and sits on the couch frustrated. Theo follows out and kneels in from of him. He looks the other way not wanting to interact.

"Babe,"

"I'm just scared. I'm not ready for all this,"

"I understand that and I'm here to help,"

"I don't want to become fat though,"

"You'll never be fat, trust me,"

"I don't know,"

Theo tussled Nick's hair. He sat next to him and hugged him tightly. Nick laid down on the couch and touched Theo's face.