Different Pain

"I need to get the camera! It's probably out of battery though! Hang on!"

Theo ran into the garage to find the camera. Zane stood up and followed him until he reached the door. He closed it and locked it. Theo screamed and banged on the door to open it.

Zane went back to Nick who was staring wide eyed in shock.

"Zane,"

"Nick why won't you accept me?! I tried to be nice! The relationship you have with him is sick! It's gross! I'm better than him but you won't accept me! Why?!"

"Zane look,"

"No! I'm going to get my way today no matter what,"

Zane leaned in close to Nick and started to take off his shirt and unbuckle his pants.

"Zane!"

"Shhh!"

Zane was now completely naked. Nick panicked and tried to stand up but his vagina was sore. He fell back down and instead he scooted back.

Zane pushed Nick back onto the birth mess. He hovered on top and touched his deflated belly.

"Please,"

Zane ignored him and shoved his penis into his stretched vagina making him yowl in pain.

"GET IT OUT! OWWW!"

The baby girl cried from the loud screaming. Nick patted her back trying to stay strong for her. Meanwhile, Theo banged louder hearing me in pain.

Zane laughed and humped me ignoring all the pain noises Nick made. Nick touched Zane's dick trying to block it from entering again but he was in so much pain to stop him.

The skin around his vagina was now purple from getting stretched.

"Auhhh! Please ZANE!"

Zane slowed down and finally took out his penis. It was covered his fluids and blood from the birth. Nick breathed heavily and touched his hurting vagina.

Blood was coming out and setting the floor underneath him. He still felt the stabbing pain coming from underneath. Zane looked at Nick's messy dick and touched it one more time. Nick was too bothered by his throbbing vagina that he couldn't tell him to stop.

Nick whined in pain while straining his body. Zane touched his deflated belly sorrowfully.

"I didn't change. I still want your muscles and strength. It's gone,"

Nick looked at Zane with pleading eyes.

"Please, stop,"

Zane looked at Nick who hated Zane's touch. He leaned forward and took the baby from his chest and held her in his arms.

"No, wait! Please, I'll do everything just don't do anything to the baby. I'm begging you,"

"I like it. You begging. Anything?"

"Anything,"

Zane lays the baby down on the blanket and lays on top of Nick and squeezes his sore nipples. Nick shuts his eyes and groans. Zane then rubs his tender breasts and trails down to his deflated belly.

He goes even lower and smells his vagina.

"The smell of birth. Or is it the smell of defeat?"

Zane strongly shoves his dick again in him.

"AHHOWWW! AHHH! OUHWWW!! MHHHMM!"

Nick strains his body and curls his toes when Zane has sex with him right after his hard labor. Zane licks his tight nipples. Nick shivers in disgust but stays quiet.

"I hope to see you again. Maybe this time, you'll be pregnant with my baby. I'll make sure it happens,"

After saying that, Zane pushes his huge dick all the way in making Nick scream louder than ever. He scrunched his face up and kicked his legs around.

Zane took out his penis and shoved it in all the way one last time. Right then, the garage door opened revealing Theo. He charged at the man who was vigorously raping his boyfriend. Nick lost consciousness.

Theo flew a punch at Zane making a distance between him and Nick.

"Punch me. Let's see how you'll be when we both go into jail. You won't be able to see your precious newborn,"

Zane's tone haunted Theo. He put down his readied fist and shoved him back. Zane stood up with splotches of blood all over him.

He waved his hand and laughed harshly before taking his clothes and leaving out the door.