New Guy

We were coming back from the doctors.

"I guess I really am pregnant,"

"We'll go through this together, don't worry,"

Theo really liked it but tried to match Nick's doubtful mood. Nick was becoming sensitive and he didn't want to trigger more of it.

"Do you want to go to the park to cool off a bit?"

Nick nodded silently and their ride there was quiet. Theo parked and got out of the seat quickly to help Nick. Nick calmly rejected and got out of the car himself.

Theo redirected his mind and started to walk next to Nick wherever he headed. He decided to sit down on the fountain cement rim to rest.

"I'll get some water since it's hot. Stay right here,"

Theo ran along a path to get some cold water since Nick started sweating. Nick just sat there but then was approached by a stranger named Zane.

"Hi, let me just say you have an amazing body,"

"Thanks. Uhm I'm Nick,"

"I'm Zane, nice to meet you,"

They shook hands and Nick kind of liked him or something. Although the thought of soon not having such a good one made him tear up.

"Say, you don't look so good. May I take you somewhere?"

Nick forgot about Theo and agreed shyly to Zane. He held his hand and walked to his car.

During the ride to wherever Nick thought of Theo. He panicked and looked around at his surroundings. He had no clue where he was.

"Uhm where are we going?"

"Somewhere special. Why?"

"Uhm my boyfriend must be-,"

"Oh that handsome man that left you to get some water?"

"Uh yeah, him,"

"Honestly, I didn't want to break it to you but they all say that. They'll get something but they actually left for someone else,"

"What?! Ha ha my man wouldn't do that. He loves me,"

"That's what they all say,"

Nick rethought and maybe Zane was right. Right now, Nick wanted to take his mind off of Theo and the baby. He had a good feeling about Zane.