Heartache

Nick woke up the next morning in the hospital. He looked around and saw Theo sleeping on a chair next to him. Gulping, he looked next to him and on the table was a sticky note written from Zane.

I didn't know you were pregnant! I realized that you're body will be ruined. I don't like you anymore. Don't try to find me, ever again!

Nick gasped and gulped. He couldn't believe it. He touched down on his belly and hated it. Hated the fact that a living thing was growing inside of him.

He ripped the needle out of him and moved the blanket out of the way. He stood up and screamed loud enough that it woke Theo up.

Theo looked around and saw crying Nick. His face was red from screaming. Nick flailed his arms when Theo tried to get a hold of him.

Nick wiped his tears and then went out of the room. Theo quickly followed from behind and told the shocked nurses to not worry.

Nick ran outside and found a tree and pounded his fists on it still crying. Theo stood a distance and sighed with sorrow.

He saw Nick in distress and was hurt by how much he hates being him right now. Nick turned around and glared at Theo with teary eyes.

"You! You, you, you! You did this to me!"

Nick approached Theo and started hitting him in the chest. Theo started to tear up. He gently pulled Nick closer to him and embraced him. Nick kept crying even in his arms.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry," Nick apologized," I was so stupid! After all you've done for me I left you! Hit me! Tell me I'm a jerk! Punch me! Do whatever you need to, I deserve it!"

Theo's tears dropped and he hugged him tighter. Theo silently cried.

"Nick, whatever you do I don't care. I'm not going to punch you or say you're a jerk. If you feel uncomfortable with me, go to someone else I understand. I just want to make you happy. I'd rather see you happy even if it's in someone else's arms. Go,"

Theo lets go of Nick and smiled strongly to show that it's okay. Nick was shocked that Theo would do that for him. Theo looks at the ground and starts to speak.

"Just.....give birth to our child instead of getting an abortion. Our child doesn't deserve to get killed. That's my only favor,"

He turns around and leaves Nick alone. Nick panics seeing Theo leave. He starts to walk towards Theo and soon catches up. Nick hugs Theo from behind and lays his head on his shoulder.

Theo touches his boyfriend's wrapped hands. He breaks his grip and turns around to face him. Nick looked into Theo's eyes and licked his lips. Theo caressed his hair and went for a passionate kiss.

They kissed together and felt the heat once again.

"Does this mean you'll take me back? Nick asked.

"I never really left you,"

They kissed again getting filled with the same love they once strongly bonded with.