Truth

They arrived at a hotel and got a room. Nick was ready to start fresh from the beginning. They went in and started kissing right away.

They toppled onto the bed and made sucking noises as they kissed. Zane's tongue found Nick's inside his mouth.

They rubbed on each other's body feeling hyped. Nick moaned feeling his nipples starting to tingle and harden.

Zane touched Nick's butt with his hands and forcefully pushed his body against his. It all felt so good.

Nick lifted his leg onto Zane's and his dick touched his. Nick held Zane's dick and he moaned liking the directness.

Nick's peered into Zane's eyes and saw Theo. He shook his head and got up from the bed.

"What? The fun is over already? Cmon babe we just got started,"

"I'm not so sure of this Zane,"

Zane got up from the bed and licked Nick's neck. Nick moaned from the warm sensation. Zane toughly pushed him onto the bed and toppled on top.

He leaned forward toward his neck but Nick groaned in pain. He touched his belly and groaned louder.

"W-What's wrong Nick?"

"I don't know. It just hurts!"

"Let's get you to the hospital,"

Nick worried about his baby during the car ride to the nearest hospital. The pain increased and soon he lost consciousness in the car.