Chapter 1

Dipper's p.o.v

So I'm Dipper Pines and I'm 16 years old. I have a twin sister named Mabel Pines and that's pretty much it. I live in Gravity Falls, Oregon at the mystery shack with my uncles and sis. When we were 12, my sister and I shared the attic but since we're older and ya know..., we don't share anymore. I have the attic and Mabel got a room somewhere in the shack. I'm still like the 12 years old me though. Still same hat with that pine tree on it and I wear dark blue jeans with an orange shirt and a dark blue vest as well. I'm still reading the journals. Anyways, for the moment, I'm alone in the shack cause Mabel went to a sleep over at Candy's house with Grenda and Pacifica. Ford and Stan are out for the week and Wendy and Soos don't work for the rest of the week. Even if anybody were here, I don't think they will even notice I'm here. It hurts. Even Mabel can't see that it's killing me from the inside to feel like nobody cares. Mabel was more and more going out with her friends slowly forgetting about me. She goes out early and comes back late or the day after. School or should I say hell will start soon and it will be like usual. Talking to anybody, making myself invisible, having good grades and staying calm. It's hard to stay calm when you're someone as paranoid as me. You think everybody is against you, speaking shit about you and you know the drill. The only one who knows that is me. Nobody knows that I take medicine for paranoia. Anyways, I don't have anything to do so I will go take a walk in the forest while reading the journals. I take my backpack and slip them in. As I walk, I go to my spot near the waterfall, I sit and start to read. The only thing I hear is silence. 'The sound of eternity. It can be calming or making you anxious. You can fear it or you can embrace it.' I thought to myself. "I'm gonna start again with these things" I said to myself as I laughed. 'Now I look like someone crazy...oh but I don't look like one since I am crazy' I said to myself as I closed the book. I heard footsteps coming towards me. I hid behind the tree as I heard someone chuckle. "Geez kid relax. I'm not gonna hurt you" the mysterious teen said. I didn't reply. "I know you're behind the tree" he said. Since he knows I'm there, I gotta get out of my super hiding spot. "What do you want and who are you?" I ask still behind the tree. I know I said I was gonna get out but...nope. "Wow kid I don't want anything from you, I just came for a walk when I saw you there and my name is William Phecir." He said as he approached my tree. "And what's yours?" He asked. "Dipper Pines" I said as he stood right in front of me. He wore black ripped skinny jeans, black vans and a bright yellow sweater with a brick pattern on it. He has dirty blonde hair and... A special eye colour. He looked my age. He extended his hand so I can shake it. I looked at his hand, then at him and then back to his hand. I shakily took it as we shook hands. "Well...aren't you gonna ask anything?" I asked going back to my spot. "I thought you were gonna ask the questions because of how you reacted 5 minutes ago." He said with a bit of irony in his voice. I sighed. "Well true but...being social is not my thing" I said as I whispered the last part. He came besides me and playfully punched my arm. "I know that feel dude" he said. We stayed in an awkward silence for a couple minutes before he broke it. "How old are you?" He asks. "16" I said as he responded. "Cool I'm 17" "which high school will you go to?" He asks with curiosity. "Gravity falls high school" I said. "What a coincidence I'm going there too" he said with a smirk. "Yeah what a BIG coincidence! It's the only high school in the city" I said with sarcasm and irony. "I knew you would say something like that" he said. "And why did you knew I was going to say something like that?" I ask. He laughed. "Kinda easy, the way you talked to me not to long ago, the way you sit, the way you are" he simply said. For the first time in my life, I met someone my age as intelligent as me. "Didn't think you could analyze people in a such precise manner" I said as I examined him with a closer look. He don't look like the way he speaks. He looks like a douche if I may say but when he speaks, I don't know but there's something special about him. "Hello?" He asked taking me back to earth. "Yes?" I said. "Why do you think I look like a douche?" He asks. "Wait, did I say what I thought aloud?!" I asked slightly panicked. He smirked. "Yeah you did" he said as he patted my back. "Don't worry dude it's fine since your like the first person I ever met too who's intelligent and can understand people like me" he said as he looked down. That's exactly what I thought. "Well...it's kinda hard to have an intelligent conversation with someone when you're like me and have a twin sister who's NEVER AT HOME AND CAN'T EVEN SEE YOUR GODDAMNS PROBLEM!" I said as I could feel my voice rise in anger and sadness. I sighed. "Sorry William I gotta go. See ya" I said as I ran off. I really need to take my medication before the voices and the hallucinations start again. I ran and ran and ran. I finally arrived to shack and I precipitated myself in my room. I took the bottle of pills and took 2. I swallowed them with a bit of water as I sighed. "I should bring them everywhere I go...like the doctor said..." I whispered. I placed it back at it place. It's only 2 o'clock in the afternoon. I should go eat, take a shower and go to sleep.

Bill's p.o.v

So my name is Bill Cipher but...I had to change it since now I look human. My human name is William Phecir and I'm 17. I go to Gravity falls high school in Oregon and live alone in a cabin in the woods. Anyways, I decided to take a walk in the woods to relax when I saw a teen reading the journals."Pine tree?" I murmured to myself as he went hiding behind a tree. "Geez kid relax. I'm not gonna hurt you" I said but he didn't reply. "I know you're behind the tree" I said. "What do you want and who are you?" He asks still behind the tree. I don't know but... There's something different in his aura. It changed. "Wow kid I don't want anything from you, I just came for a walk when I saw you there and my name is William Phecir." I said as I approached him. "And what's yours?" I asked even if I knew who he was. "Dipper Pines" he said as I stood right in front of him. He analyzed me. Like the old Pine Tree but there's still something different 'bout him. I extended my hand to be polite but he hesitated. Only after a couple seconds he decided to shake it with a shaking hand. He spoke up. "Well...aren't you gonna ask anything?" He asked going back to were he was before I came. "I thought you were gonna ask the questions because of how you reacted 5 minutes ago." I said with a bit of noticeable irony in my voice. He sighed. "Well true but...being social is not my thing" He said as he whispered the last part. That's not my Pine tree. I came besides him and playfully punched his arm. "I know that feel dude" I said. We stayed silent before I decided to break it. "How old are you?" I ask. "16" he said as I responded. "Cool I'm 17" "which high school will you go to?" I asks with curiosity cause he could be staying here only for the summer like all these years." Gravity falls high school" He said. "What a coincidence I'm going there too" I said with a smirk. "Yeah what a BIG coincidence! It's the only high school in the city" he said with sarcasm and irony. "I knew you would say something like that" I said. "And why did you knew I was going to say something like that?" He asked and I laughed. "Kinda easy, the way you talked to me not to long ago, the way you sit, the way you are" I simply said. 'I can read your mind' I thought. "Didn't think you could analyze people in a such precise manner" he said as he examined me with a closer look. "He don't look like the way he speaks. He looks like a douche if I may say but when he speaks, I don't know but there's something special about him" he said out loud. I don't think he even knows that he's saying this aloud. "Hello?" I asked earning back his attention. "Yes?" He said. "Why do you think I look like a douche?" I ask. "Wait, did I say what I thought aloud?!" He asked slightly panicked. I smirked. "Yeah you did" I said as I patted his back. "Don't worry dude it's fine since your like the first person I ever met too who's intelligent and can understand people like me" I said as I looked down. "Well...it's kinda hard to have an intelligent conversation with someone when you're like me and have a twin sister who's NEVER AT HOME AND CAN'T EVEN SEE YOUR GODDAMNS PROBLEM!" He said as his voice rose. I never saw him like this in the past. There's definitely something wrong with him. Before I could say anything else he said he needed to go and ran off. This kid is really special. I promise to find out what's wrong with him.