Chapter 17

Dipper's p.o.v

I looked at Will in anticipation as he stared at me. I'm not sure who he is now. It's been a few weeks since we first encountered. I really don't know if I should trust the voices in my head. They led me to a lot of bad choices but they helped me in moments like these. I heard Will sigh as he opened his mouth to say something. "Sweet dreams" he said as he snapped his fingers with a sympathetic look on his face as I went unconscious.

I was spinning round and round as I fell in a hole. All my childhood memories floating around me as I sinked deeper in the darkness. I saw my sister and I fighting against Bill. My uncle getting into a golden statue and my other one that betrayed us in a way. Bill taking possession of my body as he pretended to be me. All these awful memories had been replaced by all the good ones I passed with my family and friends in Gravity falls. I smiled as I saw myself and Mabel searching gnomes in the woods, fighting against zombies with a song and many more were showing. Some I had forgotten and some I wish I had forgotten. Suddenly, the dark became heavier and I could feel its weight on my shoulders as the light that provided the memories. disappeared. I frantically looked around as I still felt myself fall, trying to find some kind of light but I failed. There weren't any light in the total darkness. When it felt like an eternity I saw a faint light in the pool of darkness. I tried to reach the light but it was no use. It disappeared and left me falling. After God knows how long, the light reappeared but besides me. I saw the outline of a familiar figure as its traits were forming in the light. Soon enough I saw Will, floating besides me with pained eyes. He only pronounced two words, and these two words, left me confused as hell. "I'm sorry" and with that, he disappeared, leaving me once again in the dark as I drowned in my thoughts.

I woke all sweaty and saw Will sleeping on a chair next to me. My eyes tried to adjust at the light as I looked around. I wore the kind of robe they give you at the hospital with the bracelet and all the needles in your skin. Wait what? I heard a beeping noise and saw my heart monitor and all the other thing you have in a hospital room. The walls were a sickening white colour as I smelled death and sickness. I was awfully pale and I had a major headache going on. My whole body trembled as my arms felt like jello and my chest hurts as my head was spinning like crazy. If you ask me what's going on, I can't answer since I don't even know myself...