Chapter 9

*Spoilers ahead*
You're warned read at your own risks
I'm not responsible for rage fits thank you

Dipper's p.o.v

When we first arrived to the movies, I was a nervous wreck cause you see, I hate being surrounded by big crowds and Will noticed it too since he took my hand in his squeezing it lightly. Some people gave us dirty looks but soon looked the other way when Will glared at them. William offered to pay it all, the tickets, the food. I can't believe that someone like him exist. He's so sweet and all. I think that I'm starting to have feelings for him but all these feelings are awfully familiar. When I'm near him, I get the feeling that I know him from somewhere but not exactly like he is now. Anyways, when we arrived in the theatre, nobody was there. I let out a relived sigh and Will noticed because he told me with a smirk. "Happy to have me all to yourself dear?" And bursted out laughing. I was embarrassed by what he just said but a part of me wanted it to be true. I shook it off and mumbled a 'fuck you' and went to back. Will chuckled and soon found his way besides me. We decided to take one popcorn and one liquor with two straws. I was holding the bag and he was holding the glass. Through the movie, Will's hand as well as mine kept touching in the bag and everything he would just say "if you wanted to hold my hand, you could just of asked you know" with a wink while I was blushing like a madman. I was hoping that Superman would win so I won't have to do anything embarrassing but guess what? Batman team won. Will shouted with excitement "yes!" And we both laughed. "So what do you want me to do?" I asked shyly. He thought about for a second. "Could you hold my hand?" He asked and I just smiled. "O-okay" and I took his hand in mine. He smiled at me and it was breathtaking. We walked to his house since it was already 3 in the afternoon. While we were walking, the voices in my head awoke. 'What do you think you're doing right now?' A voice spoke up. "Well I'm holding his hand why?" I asked. 'You know he will betray you, right now he's only using you.' "No he will not betray me...well I hope not and also I'm pretty sure he's not using me" 'of course you would say something like that. You're blinded by love' "love?" 'Yes love you freak shit' "stop lying" 'oh but I'm not lying' "yes you are stop!" And with that, the voice calmed down but what I didn't know is that everything I said, was out loud. "Um dipper you do know that everything you said was out loud right?" Will said as I snapped back to reality. "W-wh-what?" I asked, shaking. "You heard me but don't worry Dipper I'm here" he said while trying to give me a hug. "Don't-don't touch me!" I screamed at him while pointing him with my index. "Dipper, this is not you. Please calm down, for me" he said and I swear that I could hear like magic in his voice. "NO! YOU DON'T EXIST YOU ARE ONLY PART OF MY IMAGINATION!" I screamed. He couldn't be real, someone like him couldn't be real. "Dipper-" he started. "YOU DO NOT EXIST! WHY SOMEONE LIKW YOU WOYLD EXIST AND STILL STAY WITT SOMEONE LIKE ME?!" I screamed more. Insanity. I'm becoming insane. "What is the meaning of life? Why am I like this? Why? Why is a big question that sometimes simply cannot be answered." I said to myself as I forgot everything else around me. I felt a pair of arm sneak around my waist. His head in the crook of my neck. I could feel my knees go weak. "Dipper, please it's me, William. Calm down" he whispered to my ear. "Please, don't hurt me..." I whispered as tears came down my face. "I would never" he said as he turned me around and I buried my face in his neck while crying. He let me cry for god knows how long. He told me sweet nothings while rubbing my back. He brushed away my tears took out of his pocket two bottle. One for sleep and one for being calmer than usual. "Dipper, please you have to take either one of these" he said and I chose the one for sleep. "Now please close your eyes and breath" he commended in a calming voice and that's what I did. In a matter of time, I was asleep in Will's arm as he carried me to his house.

Will's p.o.v

It's worst each day. I have to do something for him but it might cost more than money...