Chapter 8

Dipper's p.o.v

Wow. Just wow. I never thought that I could even imagine that again but someone finally understands me and wants to help me. Last time someone wanted me to help them was in 8th grade but she was only manipulating me. "Are you alright?" Will asked as we walked in a fast pace to his house. "Yeah, just thinking" I said as he stopped me. "You know that you can tell me anything right?" He said as I only nodded. How to make sure it's not a joke or something? Last time I checked, it was for a fucking joke... But what's in the past, stays in the past but it hurts so much... "Good" he said while giving me a hug. "Dipper, you can count one me. I'm not like other people, I can understand better than anyone else your situation so if you have something to tell me or share with me, I'll always be by your side" he whispered in my ear as his hand traveled to my waist and resting there. It took me awhile to comprehend what he told me before hugging him back. How can he be so kind to a freak like me? Oh yeah that's right, he's a freak himself... "But what if you leave me? What if you break your promise?" I whispered more to myself  than him. His grip tightens on me as he simply says. "I would never do anything to hurt you" and with that, he kissed my forehead and grabbed my hand. "Now let's go get your pills" he said as we walked again in a comfortable silence but in a heavy atmosphere. We both knew that if I don't take my pills in the half an hour that comes, hell nows what it will be left of me... When we arrived at his house, we hurried to go inside. He went to grad a glass of water as I made my way towards his room. I took 2 pills in my hand and Will came with the glass of water. The voices in my head kept going on and on on how Will's gonna break me and all that shit. I didn't want to deal with it so I just took my pills and drank the water. I felt dizzy for a couple of minutes and then returned back to normal only now I was in Will's arms. "Uh? Do you mind telling me why I'm in your arms?" I asked him since I wasn't sure at all. He shortly laughed and then started to speak. "Oh well dear your in my arms because when you took your pills, you went unconscious on me and I grabbed you before you hit the floor" he said as I wriggled out of his arms. "Well thank you for saving my sorry ass of the floor" I said as I sighed. "Welcome dear~" he said as he threw me a playful wink and walked away. He always calls me dear for no apparent reason and also winks at me. I find it kinda cute. From wherever he was I heard him call my name and I responded with a flat "what?" He laughed and told of me to come here. I went in the kitchen, cause that's were he was, and asked me if I would like to go out to watch a movie together. I agreed and we choose the movie. We took the movie Batman VS Superman and made a bet on who's gonna win. I took Superman and he took Batman. No way Batman's gonna win pff. Oh yeah and did I mention the winner gets to do whatever he wants with the loser. Like get him to massage your back or get you water and stuff like that. Of well, I'm not really sure on who's gonna win but...I'm really curious...