Chapter 2

Dipper's p.o.v

It's been an hour since I took my medicine. So right now it's 3 o'clock. Nobody's at the shack like always, only me. 'William seems like a nice kid' I thought to myself as I remembered the events that happened 1 hour ago. 'He's not what he pretends to be' a voice began to ring in my head. 'Why would someone like him even talked to you' a second voice came. 'nobody even cares dear' another came in too. They all chanted together 'nOBoDy CaReS dIpPeR aNd NoBoDy WiLl EvER cArE~' they said. 'Stop' I commended to them but they only got louder. 'STOP!' I said again but they kept singing. "I said stop!!!" I shouted out loud. They stopped but not before saying this. 'You'll never be able to chase us, we're a part of you' and with that, they vanished. I looked at my watch and it was already 4 o'clock. I sighed as I grabbed my wallet and went downstairs. No one was here. I got out of the shack and went to the dinner. When I went in, I saw William looking through the menu. When he saw me. He waved and motioned me to come and sit with him. "Hey Dipper didn't thought I would see you again today" he said as I sat in front of him. "Yeah..." I said as I looked the menu. "I have a question for you Dip" he said as he gently took the menu from my hands. "Go ahead" I said as he looked at me dead in the eyes. "Why did you run off?" He asked. My face went pale. I couldn't tell him that I suffer from paranoia and schizophrenia and have an anxiety problem and that I take pills for all this. "You know what? Just forget about it you have all the rights to run of like this from someone you just met" he said as he slightly laughed. I let out a relieved sigh. "It's not because of you that I ran off its because of...personal issues" I said and he just nodded. "What do you want to eat?" He asked me. "A sandwich and you?" I asked. "Same as you and by the way, my treat" he said and didn't give me time to object as he ordered and said he will pay. "You know that I can pay for myself right?" I asked. "Of course I know but I decided to pay for today and next time, it'll be you" he said as he laughed. I was perplexed. "And what makes you think there will be a next time?" I asked. "I simply know" he said as he changed subject. "Anyways, what do you want to talk about?" He said as he scratched the back of his neck. "I don't know what about you?" I asked even if I really want to talk about chemicals. As if he could read my minds he said "what about chemicals?" "Yes" I said as we started talking about it. When the food came, we both said thank you and began to eat. We ate in a comfortable silence. When we finished, William paid and we went outside. By the time it was 5:30 in the afternoon. "Thanks William for paying" I said as we began walking towards the shack. "My pleasure and please call me Will okay Dipper?" He said and I nodded. When we arrived at the shack, the lights were open so I suppose Mabel was in. "Bye and thanks again for paying Will" I said as I went inside. "My pleasure and see ya!" He said as he began walking the other way and waved. When I got inside, I saw Mabel grabbing a few things before passing right in front of me and not saying anything. It hurts. She closed the lights and went out. I felt like crying right now. 'Am I really this invisible to my own sister?' I asked myself. 'You're invisible Dipper, nobody cares and nobody will care if you die' a voice began to say as I saw myself on the floor, all bloody with a knife in my hand. I flinched and shook my head. 'Only a hallucination' I thought to myself as I went to take a shower and went to sleep.

Bill's p.o.v

When pine tree ran away, I decided to go back home. When I got home, it was 2:30 in the afternoon. I took a shower and got dressed. "Something changed with him but I can't put my finger on it" I said as I got out again of my cabin and to the dinner. It was 3:50. I went to sit as I looked through the menu. When I looked up, I saw pine tree come in. I waved at him as I motioned for him to sit with me. When he sat, we started to talk about a couple of things as I said it was my treat even if he objected. Lazy Susan came and took our order. 2 sandwiches. We talked about chemicals during the wait and once it came, we ate in a comfortable silence. When we finished, I paid as I walked him to the shack. He said thank you for the lunch. I waved at home saying see you tomorrow as he did the same. Once I got back to my cabin, I changed into my pyjamas as I thought about him. I soon drifted to sleep waiting to wake up again.