SPECIAL ONE SHOT 2 - Room 124

Searching around the halls, you where humming one of your favorite songs; Run by BTS.

Room 121....

122

123

And there it is! Room 124.

After weeks of surprises from your secret admirer, finally he sent a message--saying that you can meet him in Room 124, the Music and Literary Class room of your school.

You were humming the part of V while entering the room, and was welcomed by a low, soft chuckle.

"I didn't know you like our songs."

Your eyes widened, unable to digest the person standing inside the room.

It was Jeon Jungkook.

Is he the guy?

"Oh come on man, you're ruining your hyung's plan! Stop flirting with her!" You were startled by a deep voice.

There stood Kim Namjoon.

Is he the guy?

"Yeah, right." The guy beside him said, shockingly it was Park Jimin sitting beside a Min Yoongi sleeping on the floor with a kumamon pillow.

Well, no.

"Steady, there Y/N." Kim Seokjin, his chin on Namjoon's shoulder. "Your prince is yet to arrive."

So not him.

"W-what?" You asked.

Jung Hoseok laughed heartily. "Just wait for his little surprise."

Then, the lights suddenly went off. When they came back, the whole Bangtan wasn't there anymore.

All except one. He smiled with a  rose between his teeth. Chuckling as he did so.

"Kim Taehyung."

The words escaped your mouth. You couldn't quite believe it, but he was the guy.

--

OMG. THANK YOU MY READERS! I am so happy my imagines have come this far. Sooo, I'm planning to make a Jungkook fanfic. But I'm not yet sure when. But please support it as much as you supported these. KAMSA!~~