Jimin - Oppa

(This has nothing to do with the Anonymous Series. Nothing. I repeat, Nothing!)

——

"Jimin!" You shouted as you chased after the brother of your best friend.

"Catch me if you can~!" He shouted back as he raised your phone and waved it as you were trying to get it from him.

Your best friend, Eunji, laughed at the two of you. "Yah Y/N! My brother may be short but you will never catch him! He's a runner at school, remember?"

"Give my phone back!" You shouted at Jimin.

You continued to run after him while he is laughing.

He went to his sister and used her as his shield. "Eunji, help me from your bestie!"

Eunji laughed and took the phone from her brother. "Stop making fun of Y/N, will you?"

She gave your phone back to you and Jimin gasped. "How? How could you betray your brother?!"

You rolled your eyes. "Stop being so dramatic."

Eunji laughed at her brother and patted his head. "It's okay, oppa."

Jimin pouted at his sister. "At least I'm cute, aren't I?"

"Ew! You look like a puppy, a very not cute puppy!" You commented.

"What kind of puppy doesn't look cute?" He asked.

"You." You snickered.

"Aish, how dare you do that to your oppa?!" He asked, frustrated.

"Since when did you become my oppa?" You asked.

He smiled. "You are my sister's classmate so that means I'm older than you. So I'm your oppa!"

"No way!" You said.

Eunji shook her head. "I'm gonna leave the both of you. Have some fun~!"

"Ya, Eunji-ah! Don't leave me with your ugly brother!!"

Eunji just shrugged and left.

"Aish, what kind of friend is she?" You pouted.

Jimin suddenly pinched your cheek. "Kawaii!"

"Since when did you learn Japanese? And will you stop that!" You tried to get his hands off your cheek but it's no use.

"Not until you call me oppa!" He laughed and continued to pinch your cheeks.

"No way!"

"Say oppa!"

"Nooooo~!"

"Say oppa!"

"Fine, OPPA. Happy?"

He let go of you and smiled sweetly. "Very."

Your heart began to beat faster. Ugh, Jimin and his cuteness.