Jungkook - Dare

The bottle spun in the middle of the circle.

It pointed Taehyung, then Namjoon, then Hoseok, then Yoongi and it stops on Jungkook.

"Wahh! Maknae!" Jimin cheered.

You laughed. As Bangtan's second manager, you became very close to these guys ever since. So close that you hang out in their dorm every afternoon to join their foolish games. And now, Jin suggested Truth or Dare.

"Aish. That's so unfair! The bottle keeps on stopping on me!" Jungkook whined.

"It stopped on me bro." Namjoon rolled his eyes, with the memory of him doing aegyo while making an alarm for the ARMYs. "And my punishment was awful."

"Yeah. Once." Jungkook pointed. "The rest Truth or Dares fell on me."

"Aww... Don't worry Kookie-ah. We'll make it easy on you." Yoongi smirked.

Hoseok tilted his head and asked, "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." Jungkook said for the nth time. "And don't ask me to dance girl group songs again."

Jin thought for a moment and his eyes fell on you.

Your eyes widened. "Why are you staring at me??"

"Yoongi are you thinking what I'm thinking?" He smiled.

Yoongi furrowed his brows, confused. "If you're thinking about wanting to go to sleep after all those running we did...then yes."

Jin rolled his eyes. "Can someone slap him for me?"

Hoseok did so and said, "Done and done." While rubbing his hands together to show keen satisfaction of what he did.

Jin pointed at the computer room and said. "Go in the computer room with Y/N and stay inside for 10 minutes."

"Wait---what?! That's not fair!" You whined.

Jungkook shook his head wildly.

"What if we spin the bottle again to determine who will be going in with Jungkook." Jimin suggested, hope visible in his voice, confident that the bottle would land on him.

"Ok then." Namjoon agreed and turned the bottle.

It was fast at first and then slower.

It points at Jin....

Then at Yoongi....

Then at Jimin.....

Then at Taehyung......

Back at Namjoon.........

And finally it pointed..........

You.

-----------

Good luck😉