Jin - Pretty

"Ugly."

"Pathetic."

"Why is she here? She's so ugly."

"Hideous!"

"Witch."

"Slut."

"Gruesome."

"Stupid."

"Fool."

"Four eyes."

"Gold digger."

You rolled your eyes and ignored the whispers. Ever since you entered this school, you have been bullied. You didn't bother to change anyway, you kept your glasses, continued wearing dull clothes. Because what change could it cause if you would change? They will still bully you.

At first you didn't like it, and cried most of the times. You told the teachers about it but it just made the students bully you even more.

They spread rumors about you, that the reason why you got into this prestige school because you got a sugar daddy.

But the truth is, the reason why you entered that school was because you were a scholar--a genius. But they chose to ignore this.

You made your way to the dark part of the cafeteria so the students couldn't see you. But you tripped on somebody's foot and your food spilled everywhere.

"Oh look at Ms. Ugly, her lunch is on the floor! How can she eat now? Will you eat it from the floor?" The guy who tripped you laughed.

You remained silent. You're used to this but it still hurts. You hurriedly got up but unfortunately you sprained your leg.

The guy laughed some more. "Uh-oh. Your legs are useless now. But otherwise, slut, you're still useless."

All the students laughed at you. There were no teachers around since they were on the meeting and the cafeteria lady doesn't give a fck.

"Enough."  You were all startled by an awfully familiar voice.

It was the school's pride, Kim Seok Jin--a student and at the same time owner of this school.

He seldom visits the cafeteria and your classroom since he was at the other section, and he spends most of his spare time in his office. So he doesn't know about the school's bullying.

"J-Jin." The guy who tripped you stuttered. "Hey, what are you doing here?"

"Checking on my students." He glared.

His eyes went to you and then he helped you stand up. "Gwenchana?"

"Ne. I'm fine." You muttered and kept your head low.

You can imagine what the others are thinking about you. It can be slut, btch, or phrases like 'ew, how can oppa touch her that long?'

Jin half-carried, half-dragged you to the school clinic. The nurse treated your sprained feet and left you to rest. Jin stayed and asked a couple of questions.

"When did this bullying start?" Jin asked, anger visible in his eyes. "I own this school and I am your BOYFRIEND. And you never told me this?!"

"Jin! Someone might here you!" You hissed.

Yes, Jin is your boyfriend. You and Jin kept this a secret to keep out of trouble, because God knows how much all the girls in school loves him. If they will know that Jin is in a relationship with the "ugliest girl in school", it would be pure chaos.

You are seating on the clinic bed while Jin was seating on a chair in front of you.

"You know they don't like me, jagi."

"Y/N..." He sighed. "I just, I couldn't take it. I hate it when you're hurt. While we were having the meeting, your adviser told me about what you told her. I'm sorry, jagiya, if you have to endure this long."

"Ani." You smiled. "It was worth the pain, if it meant is to be close to you."

He shook his head and cupped your face. "Saranghae, Y/N."

"Even if they call me ugly?" You smiled bitterly.

"Ugly?" He exclaimed. "Who? You? They must be blind."

He took your glasses off because he knows you don't really need them. And beneath the thick frames was your beautiful face. He let your hair down.

"Because for me, Y/N, you're the prettiest girl in my world."