9- Freaking Godzilla

A/N- SURPRISE!! Happy Easter everyone! I will still be updating tomorrow as well :) just remember, even if you don't believe in God, spring/Easter is a time of new beginnings and re-birth. It's never to late to start changing your life for the better, wheather it's changing habits, people you hang out with, or just thinking more positively! Also, shout out to insignificantIguess for helping me through a bad case of writers block, I award you all of the life points!

Shortly after we finished talking, Tyler left to go busking in the park again. He said he'd be gone for a few hours, so I'm hoping Pete and Patrick will show up while he's gone. It'd be easier that way.

For once things worked in my favor, because they showed up thirty minutes after Tyler left. This time, they were kind enough not to scare me when they showed up.

I was watching TV, and they just walked into the living room and sat next to me on the couch. I turned off the TV and shifted so I was facing them. Their faces were very serious. I can already tell I'm not going to enjoy this conversation.

"So..." I said after a long moment of silence. Pete and Patrick looked anxious; they kept fidgeting with their own hands and glancing at eachother. This only made my worry increase.

"Josh, you know that I briefly mentioned that your situation is a bit different than we originally thought..." Pete began.

"You're right about the brief part that's for sure! You can't say something like that after what had just happened and then just freaking leave! That was kind of a dick move." I finished with a huff.

"I'm sorry about that, but you really need to focus right now Josh."

"Sorry, sorry. Continue on then."

Pete glanced at Patrick, who gave him a quick nod, before continuing.

"Right, so there's some good news and bad news. The bad news is the fact that the Agma can shift out of its shadow form is not good, like, at all. That means that he's almost a full-fledged demon. Your scratches and my bite mark haven't healed yet, which you know is unusual, that means that Tyler is the last person the Agma has to collect to become a full demon."

I can't catch a freaking break, can I?

"It's easier for him to get power out of negative emotions from anyone around, not just you and Tyler. The more negativity around, the more powerful he is in that moment. I checked into a few things, and last night in the apartment below this one, an old couple just found out their son and his family were killed in a house fire, so he had a huge energy source from them, that's why he was so much worse last night."

My anxiety shot through the roof. It's a good thing Blurryface wasn't around right now, because he'd get enough power off of me to become freaking Godzilla. I'm basically dealing with a demon, one of the devil's henchmen.

"Wait, so that means Blur- I mean the Agma has succeeded a bunch of other times? In making people commit suicide I mean."

Patrick pushed his glasses back up on the bridge of his nose as he answered me.

"Yes, so he's not going to make it easy on you. This also means it's easier for him to manipulate Tyler during the day. One thing you'll need to watch out for is him trying to turn Tyler against you. Paranoia is one of the main tools Agmas use to manipulate their victims, and the farther apart he can keep you and Tyler, the better it will be for him."

Great, what else can go wrong? I ran a hand through my hair and let out a groan of frustration. As soon as I think I have things figured out, they change.