18- I'm Scared

At first, I sat on the bed in a stunned silence as Tyler quickly shoved clothes into a bag.

"Tyler...please let's talk about this. I'm not trying to kill you, that's just what Blurryface wants you to think! Please listen to me!" He never answered, just simply gave me a glare as he left the room. I rushed after him.

"Please don't leave me! I won't bother you for the rest of the night if you want, but please don't leave the apartment! I can't help you out there!"

"Good-bye, Josh." His voice was monotone and his eyes held a look of pure betrayal and anger. He slammed the door shut behind him, and I heard the lock click into place.

I pressed my ear against the door and listened to his retreating footsteps until my ears could no longer pick up any sound. I turned so my back was pressed up against the door and slid down to the floor.

With my knees pulled up to my chest, I began to sob. I've just lost. I lost Tyler, and now I'm eventually going to lose myself. I'll become the one thing I despise the most.

I'm scared. I'm so fucking scared now. How will Tyler die? Hopefully it will be quick and painless. Poor Brendon and Jenna. And his parents. Because of me, they'll have lost all of their children.

What about me? Will it hurt as I lose my mind? How many people will I kill? Will I become as bad as Blurryface?

All of my efforts were insignificant I guess. Tyler is going to die, I'm going to lose myself, and it's all my fault.

I cried so much I ran out of tears. I ran out of thoughts. I was a numb shell sitting against the door, and that's where I stayed all night, not even knowing if my Baby Boy was still alive.

Shortly after the sun started to peek through the windows in the kitchen, Dallon appeared. I made no indication of his presence; I just continued to stare blankly at the floor.

He slowly approached me, much like the way you would approach an injured animal. But, I guess that's basically what I am right now. He knelt down in front of me and gently lifted my chin so I'd look him in the eyes.

"Josh," his voice was soft, "what happened? Tyler showed up last night around four in the morning. He looked like a mess. So do you."

"He hates me Dal." My voice was hoarse from all of the crying and screaming.

"He hates me. He said he hopes I go to hell where I belong."

Saying these things out loud made them seem that much more real. I didn't think I had any tears left, but apparently I did because they began to slowly flow down my face once again.

"Why did he say those things?" Dallon asked while gently placing a hand on my knee.

"I don't know. Blurry was here, and he just smiled at me and said 'good luck' before leaving without a fight or anything. Then, I woke up Tyler because he was crying in his sleep. He started yelling that I was trying to kill him, that he wanted me to go to hell, and then he just packed up his stuff and left."

I wrapped my arms around my legs and pulled them closer to my chest, almost like I'm trying to hold myself together. Dallon sat down next to me and pulled me into his side.

I let my head rest in the crook of his neck and let the tears continue to fall. He never said a word; he just let me get all of my emotions out. He gently rubbed my back the whole time.

Eventually, the tears stopped again, but I felt no better. I was still numb. Dallon stood up, and then picked me up. Carrying me over to the couch, he set me down and then grabbed a blanket to drape over my shoulders.

It smelled like Tyler, and I almost started crying again. Dallon sat on top of the coffee table across from me.

"Ok Josh, I need you to listen to me." I nodded my head with a sniffle.

"This isn't over yet. Tyler is still alive, so there is still hope and time. We're going to get this all figured out. He doesn't hate you for anything you have done; it was just the Agma manipulating his mind. Hopefully Brendon can talk some sense into him this morning, or at least convince him to talk to you. We just have to-"

Dallon's words were cut off my the apartment door slamming open. Our heads snapped to look and the stood Brendon. His hair was disheveled, his clothes were wrinkled, and his eyes were wide. Breathing heavily, he shouted one word.

"Tyler?!"

After hearing no response he ran into the hallway that led to his bedroom. Dallon and I looked at eachother before quickly getting off the couch and following him. When we reached the hallway, Brendon was running out of the bedroom and into the bathroom.

"Tyler!" He called again.

I made myself visible. "Brendon? What's going on?" I croaked out. He didn't answer; he just ran a hand through his hair with a pained look on his face. Dallon joined me and then walked over to Brendon.

"Bren," he spoke softly, "what are you doing here? Where is Tyler?"

"I went into the guest room to check on him this morning, but he wasn't in there. His bag was still there but he was gone. He just left a note that said...that said..."

His voice trailed off and he hugged his arms around himself and took a deep, shaky breath.

"What did the note say? We need you to tell us so we can help." Dallon said softly, placing a hand on Brendon's shoulder. Brendon took another breath before answering.

"It said 'I'm sorry, but I can't do this anymore.'"

A/N- DON'T HURT ME I'M DOING A SEQUEL LIKE I PROMISED. Information is in the next part 》》》》》》》