Bonus Chapter- Bad Ghost Thingy

A/N- I love you guys ♡

Dallon's POV

Last night I was casually sitting on the couch next to Brendon while he and Sarah were watching a movie. Of course, Sarah didn't know I was there. She knows there's a ghost in their house, and that I'm a nice ghost, but that's it. Brendon and I thought it was best to leave it that way.

Anyways, we were watching a movie when Brendon got the phone call that Tyler had been in a car wreck. I watched as he said goodbye to Sarah and then I had to follow him out the door.

Since it was dark, I had no choice but to be wherever Brendon is. I sat in the passenger seat of his car as he drove to the hospital, choosing to remain quiet and invisible so he could focus on driving and get himself into a wreck in his rush to get to Tyler.

I followed behind him as he ran into the hospital, and when he was sitting in the waiting room with Tyler's parents I sat next to him, making sure he wouldn't do anything stupid like start yelling at the nurses or doctors out of his frustration and anxiety.

I was just as worried as Brendon was. Part of being with Brendon for the past few years was being around Tyler too since he was Brendon's only source of support other than me after he and Ryan broke up. If it wasn't for Tyler's help, I don't think I could've saved Bren.

So, needless to say, I've grown quite fond of Tyler despite never having an actual conversation with him.

When we were allowed to go back into Tyler's room, I stood in the corner of the room trying to stay out of the way as they all crowded around Tyler's bed. After a couple hours his parents dozed off, but sleep was eluding Brendon, so I decided to speak to him and see how he's handling everything.

I made myself visible and sat down cross-legged on the floor in front of his face and gently placed a hand on his arm.

"How are you holding up Breadbin?" I asked softly, throwing in that little joke in an attempt to at least get one small smile out of him; it worked. He rolled him eyes at me and slightly shook his head before whispering his answer.

"Better now that I know he's going to live and isn't seriously hurt. Still kind of worried though." His face held a small frown that made my chest ache.

Brendon feels kind of like my child, it felt like I raised him by the time his life straightened out because he changed into such a better person no thanks to his biological parents, so anytime he was hurt it made me hurt too. I reached up to gently stroke his hair like I used to anytime he felt anxious.

"Yeah, I understand that. I'm worried about him too. But, he's really strong Beebo you know that, he'll pull through in no time."

He nodded his head as he pulled the blanket in closer to his body. I don't blame him, hospitals are normally freezing.

"Hey Dal, in the morning can you go back to the house and make sure Sarah gets out ok? I feel bad leaving her there by herself but..." he trailed off at the end looking slightly guilty.

"Of course, that's no problem. I leave before she even wakes up. And you don't need to worry about Sarah either, she understands completely."

He just nodded his head again; finally looking tired enough to sleep. I stayed there gently playing with his hair until he was fast asleep.

As promised, as soon as the sun started to rise I went back to the house where Sarah was still sound asleep in her and Brendon's bed, clutching his pillow close to her. After she got out the door and off to work, I was getting ready to go back to the hospital with Brendon, but was stopped by some unexpected visitors.

"Pete, Patrick! It's good to see you guys again! What brings you here?" I said as I embraced the two shorter men.

They hugged me back and gave me varied versions of hellos and saying that they were doing well, but needed my help with something. Of course, I agreed to help them in any way I could. Pete was the one to explain the situation.

He told me about Josh who recently became a ghost and Tyler who currently being plagued by an Agma. I didn't get too concerned until Pete hit a certain part in his story.

"...and then it went from its shadow form into its demon form. It looked exactly like Tyler, but his hands and neck were black and his eyes were red. And due to the fact that the couple in the apartment below Tyler's just found out their son and his family had been killed he was extremely powerful and look," he paused and rolled up his shirt sleeve, revealing huge tears in his shoulder that almost looked like...

"He grew freaking huge teeth and bit me! Josh is pretty beat up too, the Agma grew claws and scratched him up pretty bad, and his shirt looked like it went through a paper shredder."

I let out a low whistle as I processed all of this. This thing was just as powerful as Brendon's Agma; maybe even more powerful.

"Yeah, I'll definitely go talk to Josh later. First I have to get back to the hospital and check on Brendon." Looks of confusion appeared on their faces.

"Why is Brendon at the hospital? What happened?" Patrick asked.

"Oh, you didn't know? Tyler was in a car wreck last night, so Brendon is there with Tyler's parents. He's going to be fine, just a couple broken ribs and a sprained wrist but I have no idea if he's woken up yet or not. Brendon asked me to come back here and check on Sarah."

"Holy shit," Pete said eloquently. Before more could be said, he and Patrick started to flicker a bit. They had to get back to the Halb.

We said our goodbyes, and moments after they left I heard a car door slam shut in the driveway. Brendon walked through the front door and went into the kitchen. Tossing his keys onto the counter, he began to dig through the fridge for some breakfast.

"Was Sarah ok?" he called out, his head still in the fridge. I came into the kitchen and hopped up on the counter and made myself visible to him once again.

"Yup, all good," I answered, swinging my long legs slightly as they dangled in the air.

"Did Tyler wake up?"

"Yeah he did, we talked for a bit before I woke his parents up so they could talk to him too. He actually had me go back to his apartment and do something for him."

"Oh, what was that?" He heaved out a sigh and shut the fridge before turning to face me.

"He's going through the same thing I did Dal, with the bad ghost thingy or whatever. That Josh Dun guy who died last month or something is to him what you are to me. He had me go tell Josh that he was alive and ok so Josh wouldn't worry about him."

"Funny you should say that, two of my friends are actually trying to help Josh and they just left here after asking me to help him a bit."

"You said yes, didn't you?"

"Of course I did! After all Tyler has done for you I'll do whatever I can to help him." Brendon gave me a big smile.

"Have I told you how much I love you man?"

"Only a few hundred times." I answered with a grin before hopping off the counter.

"Well, I guess I better go talk to Josh. Where is he?" After Brendon told me which apartment complex and what number Josh lived at, I gave him a quick goodbye and told him I'd see him this evening.

I focused on the place Brendon described, and in an instant I was standing in an unfamiliar room, I just hope this is the right one.

I wandered through the apartment until I came to a bedroom. I peeked in and sure enough there was Josh Dun asleep on the bed. Brendon had described him to me, so I knew that I found the right ghost.

I hated to wake him up, but the sooner I can help him the better. I walked over to the side of the bed he was facing and gently shook his shoulder. Slowly his eyes opened, and when he registered that there was a stranger in front of him, he did what I probably would've done.

He screamed and fell off the bed.