Important

This will be posted in multiple books just to make sure I reach my whole audience, so if you read it once you can ignore the rest.

This is normally the kind of thing I save for my rants/other things book but I just need to make sure you guys see this.

Do not be afraid to message me. I don't care if you're just wanting to strike up a conversation, need some advice, have a question about something in one of my books, etc., MESSAGE ME!!

I get being afraid to message someone you don't know, or some people have said they debate about messaging me because I have so many followers and I might not reply.

It's getting more difficult for me to answer comments, but posts on my board or dms or kik messages will always be answered!!

The amount of followers someone has and the amount of reads their books have means nothing. They're just numbers. I've met assholes with tons of followers, and sweethearts with no more than five followers. I've read books where I question how the hell they ever got that many reads, and some where I question how the hell they don't have more reads.

I'm not perfect. Just because I have a lot of followers doesnt make me some ethereal being who has their life figured out. I still have insecurities, I still make stupid choices, and I still have questions about life same as you. Just the other day I went through a scare due to a stupid choice I made that was rooted in my insecurites about myself.

I can't promise I will always have answers for you, but I promise I will try or just listen if that's what you need. My inbox and account is a zero judgment zone. I don't care about your race, age, ethnicity, gender, orientation, none of it. Just be nice to me and others and that's all I ask.

So please dears, do not hesitate. Love you all, take care of yourselves and each other.