Chapter One: The Loss

Listen to this song while reading ^

Charlie's POV

Me, Matt, Daniel, George, and Jorel stood there in front of the coffin. Looking at our best friend. Jorel was crying in Johnny's shoulder, while the rest of us tried to hold in our tears. Someone hugged me from behind. I looked and saw Daniel. He smiled sadly at me. I looked back at Dylan. Tears streamed down my face. We were at the Funeral Home. It's been about 30 minutes since we got here. More and more tears started to stream down my face. I heard Daniel sniffle from behind me. Vanessa walked in and Jorel hugged her, crying very loud. Daniel backed away and someone else wrapped their arms around me.

"He's in a better place now, Baby. He's somewhere there is no pain." My wife, Randi, said softly

"Only if you believe in God." I muttered, still looking at Dylan

She just put her head on my shoulder. The other girls came in and hugged their husband or boyfriends. The room was filled with sobs and some of the girls talking about him being in a better place. Heaven. Pathetic. I know Dylan would rather wanna be in Hell than Heaven. He was never an angel. 

-

We now sat in a church, or something like it. It was a room filled with tables and food in the back. A projector on the side and the Coffin and other stuff in the front. I sat in the back. Randi sat with Theresa. Jorel sat with Vanessa. Johnny, Danny and Matt sat together, in front of the projector. The funeral in in 2 days. The Wake lasted 2 days. The room was filled with Dylan's friends and family. I had my earphones in and was looking down. This is going to be a long 3 days.

---

A/N: So this is going to be a real short book. It will probably be about 10 to 12 chapters. But I hope you liked the first chapter :)