Chapter Eighteen: Danny

Charlie's POV

Danny turned around, so he was facing my chest. he started sobbing loudly.

"H-How?" I muttered

"He lost to much blood. You guys managed to save him. You guys called later, he would have died." The doctor sighed "Who called?"

I raised my hand slightly

"Thank you." She sadly smiled

I nodded, looking down.

"I-It's my fault." Danny muttered

"No, it's not, Danny. You did what you could."

Danny sat up "If I never ran to him, he wouldn't have done it."

"You were trying to save him, Danny." I pulled him back into my chest "It's not your fault."

--

I walked in the bathroom. Danny was sitting on the floor, legs up and his chin on them.

"Hey." I sat beside him

"HI." He almost whispered

"Are you losing your voice?" I looked at him

He shook his head

"Danny..." I started, Danny looked at me  "It's hard at times, but it makes us stronger in ways that most people can't understand. Teaches us that even though people are left behind, new ones will inevitable take their place; that every place has something good - and bad - to offer. We gotta have faith for him, Danny. We gotta believe that Jorel is going to be alright. faith is keeping us alive. Faith is keeping the band alive. Jorel will get though this. He's strong, Danny." He looked at him in the eyes. And that's when it happened. Our lips touched.

----