Chapter Six: Stolen Innocence

Matt's POV

God please help me. Please. I'm begging you. I let out a loud cry. I sat at the bridge where Peyton and Dylan killed themselves. I looked into the water as tears streamed down my face. I clenched my fists. This world is full of sin and I can't live in it anymore. I would jump. But something told me no. I can't let them go though more pain than they already have.I put my head in my hands and let out a loud groan.

"I knew I would find you out here." Someone sat next to me

I looked and saw Johnny. "Y-Yeah."

"What are you doing here anyways?" He danged his feet off the bridge, like I was doing

"Thinking." I looked into the water

"Wouldn't it be fun?"

"Wouldn't what be fun?" I raised an eyebrow at him

"Leave this world?"

"I guess." I muttered

"I just wanna be with Dylan again." I heard him sob

I put my head on his shoulder. "We all do. I would do anything to see him again. I miss that son of a bitch."

--

Once we finished performing, we all went back to the bus. We were all quiet. No one said a word till we reached the next city. Everyone was quiet. On stage, we're fine. It's just on the bus, it's like we are different people. I know it's just because we're all hurting. I miss the old us. When Dylan was alive, to be the exact. We were all so happy. That one tour, ruining our lives forever. And I blame Peyton for that. If she never showed up, Dylan would probably still be alive! I would do anything to change the past. But that's not going to happen. I miss you, Dill. I think about you everyday. HU will never be the same without our Funny Little Fucker. I love you, Dill.

------