Chapter twenty-three: At Last

Listen to this while reading ^

J-Dog's POV

I sat in the bathroom. I slowly played with the blade. Should I do it?

Do it

Do it, J

I slowly rolled up my sleeves.

I know you wanna join me, J. Come join me and dill. We need you, J. You will be so much happier with us. The earth is full of sin. Just end it. All the stress, hurt and pain will end. 

I clenched my fists, with the blade still in my hand. Tears rolled down my face as blood dripped down my arm. No. I threw the blade on the floor. That's when I heard it. Him. Dylan.

Please, J. I miss you so much. I just wanna hug you. Hug you for years. I'll never let you go, J. I wanna see that bright smile of yours, J. by ending it, you wont have too. You'll be letting go of all the pain. That's why I ended myself. I couldn't take the pain. Now here I am, I'm happy for the first time in a long time. You wont have to fake smile anymore, J. 

Charlie's POV

"J, open the door!" I yelled, sobbing, knocking my loudest on the door with everyone behind me

"J, please!" Charlie sobbed

Loud sobs came from the bathroom, but not an answer

J-Dog's POV

Let go, J. Let go. No more pain. Isn't that all you wanted? 

"Yes." I sobbed

Do it.

I picked up the blade putting it on my wrist, digging it into my skin, till I couldn't see the blade. I pulled back and yelled in pain.

See ya soon, J

---

Danny's POV

We heard J yell in pain

"J!" We all yelled. Then red liquid was slowly seeping through from under the door crack

---

A/N; This brought tears to my eyes, just writing it.