Chapter Twenty-Six: Blood

Charlie's POV

I quickly turned around. Johnny was sitting beside J. "How long were you here?" I asked. I slowly glanced down. He had a tube in his arm "What the fuck are you doing? And how the fuck didn't I notice you?"

"First: I been here a while. I don't know how you didn't notice me.  And last: I'm trying to save J."

"How the fuck are you doing that?"

"Giving blood." 

"Are you crazy? You guys don't have the same blood. What if you give him fucking AIDS?" 

"Enough about me." He chuckled 

"I didn't notice you." Danny muttered "How the fuck didn't I?"

"Get glasses." Johnny chuckled. He was sorta in the shadow

"How much?" I asked "How much blood?"

"Dunno." He took the tube out of his arm, placing a band-aid on his arm "I gotta stop. I can't give him to much blood." The doctor walked in and frowned "What?"

"We're going to need way more blood." He took the blood pack.

I slowly looked at Danny.

"What?" He raised an eyebrow

"Where's Matt?"

"Right here." He walked in

"Guys, we're all giving blood." I smiled

"Are you fucking crazy?" Matt hissed

"It's for J."

Matt looked at Johnny. 

"I already did it." Johnny got up

Matt sighed "you in this, Danny?"

Danny looked at me then nodded. 

"Great." The doctor smiled "Follow me."

---

"Fuck!" I hissed as the doctor injected the 3 cm tube inside my arm. "Fuck." I hissed,. It hurt like a bitch. Blood was going in the tube and into a blood pack. The doctor injected the tube into the other guys arms. Danny gripped my hand as his blood dripped into the blood bag. "It's for a good cause." I smiled at Danny "We may save J." 

"Lets hope." Danny smiled at me

----

A/N: I was going to make the person J, but he lost to much blood. So I didn't.