Chapter Thirteen: MY HOUSE

Matt's POV

"Welcome to my house!" Flo Rida sang threw the speakers, making the whole bus vibrate. We were all drinking in bus, with some girls. Charlie was getting a Blow Job and other stuff I don't wanna know, in the back. Johnny was chilling with Danny on the couch. They were both drinking jack. Jorel was sitting with 2 blonds and I was sitting with a girl with brown hair. We were all in the front, while Charlie was in the back.

"Yo, Matt, p-pass me another bottle." J slurred

"You already had 3 bottles, J." I chuckled, passing him another

He mocked me and opened the bottle, downing it. I replayed "My House.".

"WELCOME TO MY HOUSE!" Danny yelled randomly, making us laugh"BABY, TAKE CONTROL NOW!"

"Shhhh, child." Johnny put his finger on Danny's mouth. Danny pretended to pout. He smirked before taking another drink of Patron. I sipped my Jack. The girl's hand was roaming around my body. "How about we go to your bunk?' She whispered in my ear. I nodded and got up.

"OOOO, Matty GET SOME!" Jorel laughed

I flipped him off as the girl grabbed my hand, leading me to my bunk.

-

I grabbed her chin roughly, making her yelp. I smirked and grabbed her waist. Jorel and Danny sat there, while I fucked this girl. Danny was about to pass out and Jorel was drunk as fuck. I got up and buried the girl's face in the pillow. I put one of my hands on her neck and the other on her waist.

--

'F-Fuck-k." I slurred, on the ground. I put my hand on my head while sitting up. What the fuck happened last night? I looked to my right and saw Danny and Jorel passed out beside each other. They were both leaning on each other. I looked to my left. No one. I slowly got up, trying not to hurt my back. The bus was a mess. Music was still playing. Hotline Bling by Drake was playing. I walked to the back and saw Charlie. He was laying on the couch. Passed out. I opened Johnny's bunk curtain. Him and a girl were there. I closed the curtain and walked back to the front.

"He-" The bus driver opened the bus door. He looked around the bus "The fuck happened?"

"Uhhh." I looked down "I don't know." I chuckled

"You guys gotta clean up. It's only the first day of tour." He chuckled

"We will." 

He nodded and then walked off the bus. I sat down and put my head in my hands. At least we got our minds of Dill, for a while.

-----

A/N: Second chapter that is not sad. You're welcome :)