0.5

"Get in the car, Jamie," Jake orders aggravated, "do you want me to go get Jax?" I know Jax doesn't put up with bullshít, so I definitely don't him accompanying me to the dentist. Here's the thing, ever since I was six, I've been terrified of the dentist. Like, when some random guy tells you to open your mouth, you don't do it! You save your innocence.

I'm so caught up in my thoughts; I don't even notice Jake go in and get Jax. "Get your ass in the car," I hear. I turn around and see Jax and Jake both glare daggers through my head. I notice the neighbor standing behind Jax waxing his BMW S1000XR motorcycle.

"Two on one," I gasp smirking, "not fair. I think Mr. Hottie should get to be on my team." The guy looks up and winks while Jax looks like he was going to kill something. After seeing that look, I basically sprint to the car, get in, and buckle up.

"If there is anymore bullshít, I swear to god, you will be doing the dishes for an entire month. All. Of. Them. And you can even do the laundry too," Jax threatens. Now usually doing dishes isn't a bad thing but for twelve people, no. And knowing Jax, he will probably break the dish washer into three pieces and throw a couple twelve course barbecues.  

We pull up to a dull looking dentist office, and Jake goes to sign me in. They called ahead so it should not take long for them to get to me sadly.

"Jamie," the receptionist calls. We walk in, and they put me in one of the weird chairs and recline me back. Most horrifying experience ever.

The dentist enters and begins cleaning my teeth.

"So how are you," he asks. Am I the only one who gets pissed of when they do that. 'Oh yeah, I'm just peachy sitting in this awkward position while you stuff random crap into my mouth. What am I supposed to say?

"Shitty," I mumble. Jax pinched my elbow causing me to bite down on the dentist hand, hard.

... End Of Appointment ...

"I can't believe you would do that," Jax yells enraged.

"I. didn't. mean. to." I scream back in retaliation.

"How do you accidentally bite someone?" Jax asks in disbelief.

"A dumbass pinches you, and you grit your teeth because of the pain," I fume. This is all his fault. The dentist wasn't even that upset.

"Yeah, well I wouldn't have to do that if you didn't have an attitude and curse," Jax yells.

I walk inside and upstairs to my room with a livid Jax following me.

"What the fuck do you want?" I yell wanting to cry in a corner.

"Maybe, I want a good sister and not some worthless piece of junk," he screams. After registering what he said, he quickly started mumbling apologizes, but I was having none of it. Feeling the tears hit my face, I push him out and sprint into my bathroom. I haven't done this in awhile, but it's necessary right now. I get out my blades and begin my work. I spell worthless across stomach and start on my wrists. I spell ugly into my left wrist and fat into my right. After a few more cuts, I feel much better. I clean the blood up and put on my nerd sweatshirt to cover my arms.

I go downstairs, and Jax immediately comes up to me and grabs my wrist causing me to wince.

"Hey, I'm really sorry," he said.

"It's fine," I lie plastering on a fake smile. I start to walk away but he grabs my wrist again. I wince again.

"Are you sure?" he asks, "Hey what's wrong?"

"Please let go," I squeak. He immediately releases my arm confused.

"Jamie, I wasn't holding on that tight," he replies. He looks down and sees the blood. I should've worn a darker hoodie. He grabs my wrist and pulls my sleeve up.

"James," he yells. James quickly runs into the room and looks at my wrist. He grabbed a rag and quickly applied pressure despite my screams of pain. Soon enough, there were ten guys surrounding me. John yanks James away from me thinking he was hurting me. I tried to run back to my room, but Jax grabs me.

"Dude, what the hell," John screams at James.

"Look at her wrist," demands James. They all look. I try to run again but can't because my path is blocked. I start seeing spots, and I can't breathe. I can barely move. I collapse and start feeling like the walls are closing in.

"She's having a panic attack," shouts Jim.

"What do we do?" panics Jack.

"Back the fuck up," Jason yells. He approaches me and lifts me into his muscular body. Jason gently rocks me until I calm down, and then he sets me gently on the couch.

After a few minutes of silence, Jay breaks it. "Why?" he asks; his voice cracking.

"You want to tell them," I ask Jax.

"No," he replies.

"What the fuck did you do to my baby sister?" Jake fumes catching on

"I may have called her a worthless piece of junk," he says quietly. 

"You what," everyone yells at him.

"I'm sorry, it was a heat of the moment type thing," he stated nervously.

"Why would you say that?" Josh fumes.

"Because it's the truth," I mumble so quietly no one even hears or at least makes a comment.

"She caught an attitude at the dentist, but then when I went to talk her; she cussed me out," he listed my recent infractions.

"I said one fucking cuss word," I defended.

"Isn't cussing what caused this?" Jim asked.

"Technically," I mutter.

"So, shut the fuck up, before you do something you regret," Jim advised. It became quiet.

"Where else did you cut?" James asked.

"Just my wrist," I lie.

"Bullshit, there's blood on your stomach," he replies, and I look down noticing it.

"Okay, your going to go into the bathroom with me and show me all the places you cut," orders James. I follow him into the bathroom. The first thing he does is bring me in for a hug and I cry into his shoulder. He gently rubs my back before setting me down on the ground.

"Where did you most recently cut?" he asks.

"My stomach and both wrists," I answer.

"Can I see?" he gently asks. I show him.

"Now based on how clean those cuts are, I can tell this is not you first time, so where else have you cut?" James asks.

"Thighs," I respond. He walks out and comes in with a pair of Nike Pro spandex and tells me to put these on. I do, and he comes back in and looks at my thighs.

"Okay, you don't need to go to the ER, but I am going to recommend you to see a therapist," he tells me.

We exit the bathroom and look at the others.

"I'm really sorry, Jamie" Jax says again.

"It's fine," I answer lying. It still hurt.

"Okay, I'm glad you guys made up but next time you feel the urge to do this; you tell one of us. Understood," James says. I nod.

"Okay, let's go to Red Robin and eat," Jay orders. And we all leave.

Edited.