2.6

This can't be. I don't even know what to do. If he can find me, so can The Rysers. I left for two reasons. One, because Jake made me, and two so I could be safer. I never told Jake or any of them. For a reason! The less they knew the better. They could never know about Ivory and I was determined to keep it that way. Even if that means I have to leave, forever.

"Why did you just call Jamie Ivory?" Wyatt asks confused by Blackwell's smirk and my shocked expression. I swear to motherfucking Jesus that if he says anything, he will go home with a few less fuctional body parts.

"Just a nickname," Blackwell assures winking at me. Does he find this funny? This is not a fucking joke!

"I'm gonna go, but I swear if she even comes home walking slightly funny, your dick will be going in the mouth of Hades's dog," Wyatt threatens completely serious. Lord help the soul that gets on his bad side.

Wyatt walks away completely oblivious to the fact I'm very easily facing my angel sent from Hell. Once he is out of hearing distance, I grab Blackwell's shirt collar and pull him down into my knee and then up close to my face. He has a bleeding nose and a black eye but nothing major.

"We need to talk," I tell him, "alone." He gets the message and we slowly exit the mall, him holding his nose. I get on my bike and tell him to grab on.

"I know a great place to talk," Blackwell tells me.

"It better be good; it's your testicles on the line," I warn him flashing the knife in my boot.

"Turn left," Parker tells me. I take off down Route 62.

"Up ahead turn right down into the woods; you'll see a trail," Blackwell informs me. I see in and take a sharp left making Blackwell almost fall off the motorcycle. Damn it. Would've saved me some trouble.

"Can you drive?" Blackwell screams horrified, "In case you forgot, I saved you. I'm the good guy."

"Good my ass," I mutter, "I can't even trust a dog on the corner of the street."

I see a warehouse and I assume that's our stop. I take us to a slow pause to please the wimp. I see a pad on the door and grab a rock on the left of the door and knock it. It powers it.

"Why the fuck would you do that? It could have had a alarm or a bomb attached," Blackwell says alarmed by my lack of caution.

"Can you shut up?" I ask, "Besides, how else were we gonna get in."

"I have the code," he says like it's obvious, "it belongs to the Red Falcons."

"Well. Then you should probably put more security measures like an alarm or bomb," I advise in a duh' tone.

"Fuck you," he tells me.

"Where?" I smart back instantly.

"Whatever. What do you want to know?"

"How did you find me?" I ask wondering if he just followed me here or if it's more complicated.

"The Rysers were on you trail so I followed it leaving my trail so they'd think it wasn't you." Shit. They knew. I have to leave. I'm calling the Silver Rights in the morning.

"Why did you wait three years to follow me?"

"I always kept tabs on you, and when I saw you went to San Diego, where my gang headquarters were, I came here. I never meant to run into you unless The Rysers were actually here. Although they are close," he explains making me question how observant I have actually been. Who else was following me?

"Why are you still protecting me? Why aren't you saving yourself? They have a price on your head you know."

"I made a promise and I keep those," he told me.

"I'm leaving again. Don't tell anyone and don't follow me," I order.

"I can't anymore. The Rysers are too close to my identity. I am going to have someone keep tabs and keep you updated on them. Here is a burner phone. Use this until you relocate and then I have this new number for you. My contact is the only one in this and as soon you are settled text me the following the message. Jamestown is flourishing. Tonight go home and give everyone a hug. Today is your last day here. Celebrate but tell nobody what is happening. Early in the morning, take off. Leave a note. I'll have Bloom waiting for you at the airport. Goodbye." He says giving me a hug.

And just as soon as I came, I have to leave.

But, I'll do it, for them.

I drive home with tears in my eyes.

God does sure have a sick sense of humor.

Hello. As you may have seen, this book is coming to an end. But, there will be a sequel. There will be one more chapter of OPTT. I love all of you that have been here from the beginning. I will have the last chapter and sequel up by Valentine's day. This book will under go a lot of editing. I thank you guys and hope I'll see you for the sequel.