0.7

Today is my first day at San Diego High, and of coarse, I wake up late. I set my alarm for 6:30 but I sleep through it and I wake up at 7:00. It's fine Jamie. We leave at 8:10 so you'll be fine.

School doesn't actually start till 9:00, but I have to be there early because Jason has to set up and prepare for his lessons. I honestly don't get it. I'm driving my own car so why would I need to get there forty minutes early. Oh well. I'll probably just join a club that meets in the morning like dance. Yeah, I think I'll do that.

I get out of bed and go into the attached bathroom. I exit the shower and go to my closet completely forgetting about the neighbor until I get a text read 'nice view princesa'.

I turn around and see him smirking. I quickly respond back with 'wish I can say the same'.

He replies saying 'how about now'.

I turn around and gawk. He has eight bloody abs just sitting in front of my face. I break out of my trance; after I get a text stating 'take a picture, it'll last longer'.

I respond back 'I'm sorry but I don't want to break my camera'. I put my phone down and finish getting ready.

I decide to wear black high waisted skinny jeans, a burgundy floral crop top, a white knitted cardigan, and black flats. I style my blonde hair in a sock bun, grab my brown purse, and head downstairs.

I'm immediately stopped and told to go change which I ignore. I grab a granola bar and head out to my garage. I personally have eight cars. All together we have a total of ninety-six cars and our entire basement is used as a garage since there is a tunnel you can drive out of. I decide to take my Audi and begin my journey to hell.

I arrive and enter turning through the hallways attempting to find the office. I finally find it and walk in and retrieve my schedule, locker number, combination, and map of the school. I go to my locker and grab the necessary books that the student council stocked in there and head to the cafeteria sitting at a table in the right corner.

While waiting for school to begin, I grab a blueberry muffin and a yogurt for breakfast. Around 8:30, Wyatt walks in and stalks over to me. Why is he here so early?

"Morning princesa," he speaks. I do this weird thing where I make a peace sign and put it over my face while making an extremely awkward face. "Okay then," he chuckles and I laugh along.

"Why are you here this early?" I ask curiously glancing at him.

"Cause your here," he deadpans.

"You did not make the executive decision to actually show up to school just to see me," he stares at me with a dead serious look on his face, "did you?"

"Well as much as I enjoy skipping school, I kinda need to graduate and have a future at some point, right?" he asks me.

"I guess," I shrug. Just then, some blonde bimbo stalks over to us and decides put her ratchet ass gorilla hands all over Wyatt. I feel a sudden rush of anger wash over me. But, why?

"Ugh, get off me slut," I hear him complain.

"Why, you weren't so apprehensive at the party," she coos.

"Yeah, and if I know you were gonna turn into a needy bitch; I would of asked the cat for a blow job instead," he says, "and also, I'd give you a less than adequate rating. I was also higher than a hippie in the 60's."

She stomps away and relief washes over his face. "God, I hate that needy bitch." I nod in agreement.

"I do too and I only saw her for twelve seconds," I spew. Twelve seconds too long.

"Hey, let me see you schedule," I hand it to him, "we have all our classes together, including your brother's."

"Awesome," I reply.

We hear the devil's call, commonly called the bell, proceed to make our way to history. We get to class and I take a seat near the back. There's another kid sitting next to me until Wyatt stalks over to us and glares at the poor kid. The nerd metaphorically shits his pants and moves. The late bell rings, and the teacher still isn't here. About ten minutes into class, the teacher walks in.

"A little birdie told me we had a new student," Mr. Assner, happy coincidence, says in a childish voice.

"Yeah, and I killed him," I shout.

"And you are?" He grumbles.

"She's the most awesome girl I've ever met. She's mine. And if you step within three feet of her I will not hesitate to make the rest of your lives hell," Wyatt says for me.

"Why? Our lives are already hell," someone yells. A guy with black hair and piercing black eyes stands up.

"What do you want Thomas," Wyatt growls. I just go mute.

"Wow, last name, I'm terrified," the guy, who's last name is apparently Thomas, mocks. He stalks up to me, holds out his hand, and tells me his name is Asher. I hold out my hand, he takes it, and places a small kiss on my hand. Wyatt grabs me and throws me over his shoulder. I just hang out while he carries me.

We get to the men's bathroom and he carries me in.

"What was that about?" I ask.

"That's Asher Thomas. He is the reason my life is basically trash. He's the reason your brother's hate me. He's the reason I can't sleep at night. And he's my half brother," he sighs.

"Do you mind telling me why it's like this between you two," I question.

"I'll tell you. Just not here," he tells me, "do you want to skip and go to a coffee shop?"

"Sure, we just need to be back here by 1:27 so I don't miss Jason's class," I mention, "that would be the end of me."

"I can do that," he answers," after you my lady."

"Why thank you, young lad," I fake a British accent.

We hop on his motorcycle and start our journey. I start getting a little nervous after we've been driving on a dirt road for about forty five minutes. I know we're not going to a coffee shop. But where are we going?

Edited.