2.4

After that comparably uneventful day, we went to sleep. We woke up the next day.

Brooklyn and I went downstairs for food. We heated pancake and sausage corn in the microwave and called it a day. Americans and their cuisine. Who knows?

I grab my phone and check my phone and check my text messages.

Parker: Hey, can you hang? I was thinking the mall.

Me: Totally. Meet at eleven? Starbucks?

Parker: That's cool.

I head up to my room to get ready. I decide on a fancy but somewhat casual look. It is a brown tank top with a extra material covering my upper chest area, a cream blazer, and red skinny jeans. I pair the outfit with a leopard print purse, dangly earrings that are earth tones, brown pumps, and a gold watch. All around it's pretty cute. 

I see it's 9:13. I take a seat on the IKEA sectional.

Eventually, I leave a note saying I'm going out and will be back before eleven which is curfew and head out on my 08' Suzuki.

Get there about twelve minutes early. And see Parker sitting on a bar stool drinking a latte.

I order and take a seat next to him.

"Sorry, I'm waiting for someone," he says without looking up from his phone.

"What? I'm not the only one you invited here. Rude," I tease, "player I see."

"Oh. You're early."

"Maybe a little. I hope it's not a problem."

"None at all. You want to walk around for a little while and window or real shop."

"Sure," I chuckle. He smiles showing his dimple. I almost died on the spot.

We walk around looking at random things. We are currently in hot topic. I bought three pairs of high waisted shorts, a batman t-shirt, pierce of the veil shirt, some wristbands, and random buttons to add to my backpack. I decide to go to Hollister next because Jay and Jake's birthdays are coming up. Parker goes to the bathroom and says he'll meet me in the food court. I walk in.

"Hey, Jamie right?"

"Yeah. You're Daniel, I think."

"That's right. Been a minute or two."

"Yup, how have you been?"

"Good."

"My breaks coming up, do you want to get lunch?"

"Um...Sure." Shit. Shit. Shit. Why did you do that Jamie?

He goes and grabs his jacket and clocks out. We head to the food court. I go to O' Charley's and get a chicken teriyaki sandwich. I find a seat as far away from Parker as I can manage. Once I feel safe, I take a seat. Daniel joins me after going to subway. We eat having small conversation. I feel a pit in my stomach. Is this what guilt feels like?

"So, what is your name and why?" Daniel asked.

"Well my name is Jamie, because Jamisyn is too long," I answer.

"I'm Daniel because I like chicken."

"Very detailed explanation, care to share more," I laugh.

"Nah, I'm good."

"How old are you?"

"I'm nineteen."

"I'm sixteen. That's not that bad."

"Woah, Woah, Woah! Who said anything about dating?"

"Thank gosh, I was so nervous. It was just you were flirting with me when we first met and... I got nervous," I laugh nervously.

"It's fine, you're not the first one," he chuckles, "flirting equals higher tips. You should see me when the seniors club comes in." He cringes as do I. Ew.

"Gross."

"Hey, Jamie. Glad I found you. Who is this?" Parker asks nervously while I resemble a deer in headlights.

"I'm Daniel, her friend. I work at Hollister. I asked her to lunch not realizing she was with you. Don't worry, my breaks almost over anyway. Nice seeing you Jamie."

"Woah. Woah. Woah. What the fuck is going on?" Wyatt fumes.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

"Well, apparently I have a lot more days than I anticipated."

I know it's short but let me know what you think. Vomment and cote please