2.5

I look like a deer in headlights. Daniel looks freakishly nervous. Parker looks really at ease. Why the fuck does he look at ease. Ugh boys. And Wyatt looks ready to murder everyone and bury us in a ditch. I'm too young to die. I leave everything to GD.

"Someone better start explaining before I start swinging," Wyatt warns successfully breaking me out of my self inflicted trance. He doesn't look as mad as I thought he would. That's a good sign. Not.

"Umm. I'm going now," Daniel says meekly and tries to scurry away only to be caught by his hood and dragged back. Yeouch. That looks like it's kinda choking him.

"Wyatt. You don't need murder on your permanent record. At least let him breathe," I coerce. Wyatt glances my way. And ignores me but nonetheless releases Daniel. Daniel takes a deep breathe and coughs loudly drawing some unwanted attention. Like seriously people, get a life.

"No. I'm not done with you. What part of stay the fuck away from my sister do you not understand?" Wyatt questions pissed Daniel had the audacity to even breathe in my direction again.

"It's not his fault, I came up to him," I try and defuse the situation. Of coarse failing. Ugh.

"Did I tell you to speak? No. Sit," he orders as if he is talking to a toddler. It probably doesn't help that I just did what he said in point two seconds.

"Do you do this to every girl off limits? Or is my sister just special?" Wyatt asks questioning this boy's sanity.

"I was just hanging out with her, damn!" Wyatt glares ferociously. If looks can kill, I'd be planning a funeral.

"You can leave now. I'm done with you, but if I ever see you within three feet of Jamie again, it won't just be me who you have to deal with." Daniel quickly scurries away. Okay. One made it out alive. That's a good sign.

"You want to explain to me why the fuck your hands are on my baby sister. Just because you're in charge of the red falcons now doesn't mean I won't fuck you up," Wyatt seeths not caring this is his childhood friend he is being a complete utter bitch to.

"I asked her to hang out in the mall. We met and got starbucks. After that, we shopped around," Parker explains trying to stay calm throughout the accusations being thrown left and right towards him.

"Wyatt, a few weeks ago, you told me he wasn't the worst and if you had to choose my boyfriend he would be a contender," I state calmly pointing out our previous conversation to use to my and Parker's advantage.

"But.... No.... No boyfriend until you're thirty or I'm dead," Wyatt stammers being the harshly overprotective person we know and want to punch.

"I can arrange that," Parker offers attempting to lighten the stifling mood.

"Try me, bitch," Wyatt yells refusing the silent propsal to calm the fuck down and talk this out like adults. We get a few awkward looks but nothing we can't manage.

"Don't you guys have some other shit to do besides be creepy and stare," Wyatt barks. They look away almost immediately, horrified of being one of Wyatt's victims.

"Wyatt. You've known me forever. You know my motherfucking past. What about me makes you think I would ever take advantage of Jamie and use her like a dog. Because that's how you're treating me," Parker says infuriated at the accusation. Wait. What? Past. Oh fuck. Not drama. Not again. Why me?

"Look dude. You know me too well and you know this is not just about me. It's also about Jamie. We all have a past and I know hers. I blame myself for all the shit that has happened to her and I refuse to let someone in to hurt her," Wyatt yells refusing the sensible persuasions Parker was forcing on him.

"Who do you see that would hurt her? Is there someone behind me? Or who put the fucking block in your brain and the stick up your ass that you believe I would do something like this. You know me better than that," Parker shouts insulted at all the accusations being thrown around willy nilly.

"Yeah. I know you. That's the problem. I also know Jamie. Jamie is my sister and I'll crawl up the depths of hell before I allow someone else to get close enough to hurt her. I know you wouldn't hurt her. But, I refuse to let anyone get close enough to even have the chance," Wyatt says explaining his reasoning.

"Wyatt, it's my choice. If someone hurts me, it's my fault. My past is my fault. You can't blame yourself for all of my mistakes. There was nothing you can do. There won't be anything you can do now or in the future. Someone will break down my walls. The best thing you can do, is watch and support me so you know. Because, otherwise, it'll just be behind your back and you'll have to find out after I'm done crying," I tell him giving him some advice he needs to hear badly. Wyatt takes a deep breathe and shakes his head, submitting to the idea.

"I don't support this, but there's nothing I can do. My only rule is nothing can be a secret from the family. They need to know your dating, who you are dating, his life, and what happens. You hear me not secrets or your relationship will lose all it's current privacy," Wyatt bargains letting us know our boundaries

"Sure."

"Agreed."

"And to think, I thought we could get her out of all this gang shit," Wyatt says with a laugh.

"Ivory has always been involved in this life," Parker says giving me a clue on what he knows. Shit. He knows who I was. That means he knows why I left. He followed me here. I knew I reconized him.

He's Blackwell!"