1.3

I wake up the next morning, if you could call it that. I get up and go downstairs.

"Hey, baby girl," Jay greets.

"Hey."

"You ready for breakfast, or lunch."

"Do I have to eat?" I groan and get eleven glares.

"Yes."

He sets a plate of eggs, bacon, and sausage in front of me. Ugh.

"Can't I get cereal instead, in a shot glass."

"No."

I push the food around until Jax grabs the fork out of my hand and lifts my look at him.

"I know it's hard. But, can you do it for me." He said with tears in his eyes. I pick up the fork and take a bite. It tastes good, but it's really weird to be eating after already eating yesterday.

I finish and the guys are smiling like they won the lottery.

I rolled my eyes and head up to my room. I take a seat on my grey and white zig-zag bean bag. I grab my TV remote and go to Netflix. I turn on Orange Is The New Black. About half way through the show someone grabs the remote and turns off the TV.

"What the fuck," I say and regret it as soon as I look up and see a fuming John.

"Who said you could watch that."

"No one."

"Then enlighten me on why you are."

Because I'm my own human being capable of making my own choices without overbearing assholes approving is what I wanted to say but instead I chose.

"I didn't think to ask. I'm so used to my parents not caring that I did not think it would a big deal."

"It's okay, but until further notice and a family meeting, I will be keeping this remote."

Not my Netflix. Why don't you just shoot me.

I sigh and grab my laptop and go on YouTube. I start watching Dan and Phil.

A few hours later.

"Family Meeting!"

Yes. I can get Netflix back. I head down to the family room and take a seat on Wyatt's lap only to be stolen by Jay. I pout.

"Okay, first thing is how are you feeling. Jamie go."

"I feel fine. A little depressed, but not bad."

"What about eating?"

"I feel like a whale."

"I'm sorry, baby girl. Thank you for trying."

"Don't make me cry, Leon."

"Sorry."

"Hey, what's your middle name."

"Not telling."

"Come on," Wyatt joins in, "how bad can it be? Is it Leslie?"

"Worse. It's Jamie."

"Hey," I whine.

"Just kidding although it is actually Wyatt."

"Jax Wyatt Leon."

"Now you sound like my mother. All you need is to threaten me with a wooden spoon every second of the day."

I smirk and run to the kitchen.

"Nice try. I took those evil things out already."

I laughed.

"Yeah. Ha ha. Wait till I beat you with one. Then we will see how you feel," he said jokingly.

"Wyatt. How are you doing with it all?"

"It's nice. I'm a little worried about school tomorrow but I'll get over it."

"That reminds me, you're driving Jamie."

"What, I have a car you know. I have eight actually."

"And your driving none."

I groan.

"Okay, John, you said you had something to share."

"I saw Jamie watching something inappropriate on Netflix."

"What was it? I swear to God if it was Fifty Shades Of Grey I will go buy a wooden spoon," Justin threatens.

"Don't you dare," Jax gasps and we all laugh.

"What was she watching?"

"Orange is the New Black."

"That's not that bad, but I still I don't want you watching that."

"How about this deal? You get your remote back, but we have to go through what you watch and have to allow it. We will probably go through it weekly. Is that okay?"

"I guess."

"Thanks baby girl."

"I swear if I have to start watching Power Puff Girls, I will shoot you."

"Okay. Maybe, I do need that wooden spoon, now."

I happily return to my room with my remote and turn on Netflix. I want to turn on Grey's Anatomy but just in case...

"Jack," I scream.

"Yes, blower of ear drums."

"Can I watch Grey's Anatomy or is it inappropriate?"

"You can watch it."

"Thanks, Jackie."

He leaves and I turn on the show.

I get called down to lunch. Wyatt's making it. I grab an apple and receive eleven disapproving looks.

"Fine, I'll take a grilled cheese. Rye bread, colby jack cheese, cut in to triangles, not rectangles."

They all look at me like my head blew up.

"Bitch, do I look like a Starbucks waiter," Wyatt utters.

"Watch it," Justin scolds.

"Sorry sir," Wyatt responds respectfully, "you will take what I put on my plate."

"Jakey," I whine.

"Just give her what she wants. She's eating, take it as a win."

"Fine."

I get my food and eat a fourth of it and get up to leave.

"Hey," Wyatt yells holding a spatula my way, " I made that to your standards now sit down and eat it before I go get a wooden spoon."

"Do what he says woman," Josh gasps

"There shall never be a wooden spoon in this house as long as I'm living in it," Jax orders.

We laugh and finish our food. We decide to play monopoly and order pizza for dinner. Jim wins.

I get ready for bed and go down to the living room to watch a movie with the rest of the family.

"This is one of my personal favorites," Jay announces.

"The Spoon Documentary," the TV starts.

"Fuck you," Jax mutters.

"Hey, look what I found," I say holding up a wooden spoon I bought from the store.

Jax tackles me to the ground and breaks the spoon.

"You guys are going to be the death of me."