*~* three *~*

Kirsten and I have a bunch planned for this book...and atl members needs to be shipped with 5sos members I'm serious

Ashton was always told 'don't judge a book by it's cover'.

He tried his best to follow it, so when Luke and his friends practically stalked him at lunch, he tried not to pay any mind to it.

He was relived when the bell rang, slinging his backpack over his shoulder and rushing out of the cafeteria before Luke or his friends could approach him.

That meant that he didn't see the frown on Luke's face.

Luke hated class.

He sighed, twirling his pencil around on his fingers as the teacher's voice mumbled out. He really hated school.

His eyes flickered over to Ashton, who's tongue was stuck out as he quickly scribbled down the notes on the whiteboard, chalkboard, and what came out of the teacher's mouth.

One of the many reasons Luke hated school was the fact that his maths teacher -- the class he was in right now -- made them copy down everything and anything. A notebook would be filled up and it would only be the first day of school.

It was ironic though, because Luke's horrible at maths, yet his mother's a maths teacher.

The bell snapped him out if his thoughts and staring process, Ashton being the first to scurry out of the room, since everyone in that class hated him.

Except Luke.

Though, Ashton doesn't know that.

"Mr. Hemmings," the teacher called as the, now hot pink-haired, (most was hidden by a beanie) boy approached the door, "A word?"

"What is it?" Luke said with a bored expression, not really sure why the teacher held him back.

"Luke, you're failing my class and it's getting to the point that we might have to hold you back," the teacher said with a frown.

"Bu-"

"Don't cuss in my classroom, Luke," the teacher scolded him lightly. "Let me finish, I want you to have a tutor for this class to help boost your grade back up."

"Can I pick my tutor?"

"Sure, why not?" The teacher nodded, turning their attention back to grading papers.

Luke thought for a moment, before a smug smile crept to his face. He looked at the teacher with a smirk and gave the man his answer.

"Ashton."