*~* four *~*

What is this thing you call 'short chapter'?

_______________

Ashton was conflicted.

He had just been told that he had to tutor Luke, and he had a choice as to do it or not.

But it would get him out of gym, so he decided spending an hour with Luke was better than dying in the gym floor.

But, should he be mad? Because it was Luke, who was stuck up and didn't care about anything but sex and food.

Or, should he be happy? Because it was Luke, who was handsome and daring and maybe caught the sweater-boy's eye.

Either way, Ashton was confused. He was nervous, to say the least, but excited for the new challenge. Alex, however, was a different story.

"You can't tutor Hemmings," he exclaimed, standing up angrily and slamming his hands on the table, "He's bad news! You can't trust him. You're vulnerable, Ash. You'll fall for him, and then get hurt. Emotionally, mentally, and physically."

Ashton rolled his eyes, putting down his fork. "You're being protective," he scoffed, "Just relax. What harm can one person do?"

Ashton gave him a pointed look, making him wince. Alex sighed, sitting back down. "Look," he said, sternly yet softly, "I'm sorry, I just don't want Jack to happen all over again."

Ashton looked at his brother, hearing a knock on the door. Alex groaned, muttering, "Good timing, Ri," under his breath.

Ashton gave the pink and black haired-boy a timid smile. "Go get some," he joked, Alex blushing and laughing slightly, "I'll be in my room."

Yeah, Alex was gay. Well, Bi, to be exact. But he was mostly gay, because he didn't find many girls attractive.

Ashton got up and winked at Alex, before skipping to his room, making sure to close the door and lock it. He flopped onto his bed, sighing out.

He had to tutor the leader of the punks, the group that hated him most. But did Luke hate him? Ashton wasn't sure.

"What am I supposed to do," he mumbled to himself, voice hoarse as he thought of all the bad things that could happen if he went through with this, "This could all be another prank! Or he could use this against me...maybe he won't show and I'll be even more embarrassed! Oh God, I can't do this."

He groaned, rolling over so his face was buried in his soft down pillow. He fell asleep to the sound of slams and moans, wishing his mum was here so she could help him.

But to Ashton, wishes are just an illusion.

_______________

Sorry all my Jalex fans, but Rilex dominates