*~* ten *~*

This is going to have a lot of connections with Romeo and Juliet, but not everything. Things will be different so you don't know what will be the same and what won't be. ~Claire

________________

Ashton woke in the middle of the night to soft tapping on his window. He groaned, fluttering his eyes open and letting out a large, long yawn.

He blinked, "Well that was unattractive."

He shook his head before averting his eyes to the window when he heard another tap, then other, and another. He got up tiredly and turned on a lamp. He walked to the window, seeing Luke on the grass, looking up.

Confused, Ashton opened the window, only to yelp and quickly turn his body as a large pebble dosed past him. He glared at Luke. "Watch where you're throwing your tiny rocks of death." He whispered harshly, and Luke thought he resembled an angry kitten.

"Sorry," Luke smirked quietly, "Climb down, Princess. I want to take you somewhere." Ashton blushed at the pet name. "Is this going to be like in the second Princess Diaries where Nick and Mia sneak out, only to end up caught by he entire kingdom?"

Luke chuckled, "Why are you watching a princess movie?"

Ashton bit his lip sheepishly, "Chris Pine's hot."

Luke rolled his eyes, reaching his arms up and pouting. Ashton sighed, looking around before throwing himself out the window. Luke bolted forward to catch him, the two falling to the ground and Ashton ending up on top of Luke.

The two groaned, and Ashton sighed, "This is turning out like the Princess Diaries." Luke snorted and lifted his head, smirking. "C'mon, Ash," he hummed, "Don't you trust me?"

Ashton sighed. "I trust you," he mumbled, "Just not others." Luke helped Ashton up and grabbed his hand, leading him away from his house. "Hey Ashy?" Luke asked, getting a hum in response.

"I'm hotter than that Chris Pine, right?"

"Oh without a doubt."

The two arrived at a small pond, hidden by trees and a flower field. Ashton grinned, eyes scanning the area. "But I can't be too sure about Lily's brother." He rushed with a sly grin, running from Luke who leaped at him.

Ashton shrieked, knowing no one could hear them. Luke soon chased him down and wrapped his arms around Ashton's waist, lifting him up and spinning him around. Ashton squealed, laughing along with Luke and the sound was a perfect harmony.

"Take it back," Luke yelled whilst laughing, "Take it back!" "Okay okay okay," Ashton giggled, being placed down, "Chris Pine isn't hotter then you." Luke smirked proudly, thinking he won.

"He's stronger than you." Ashton smirked, running off before Luke could follow.

When Luke realized he'd been tricked, he rushed after Ashton, who was headed for the pond. He ran in, taking off his shirt and throwing it onto the grass. Luke tore off his jacket and shirt, chucking it with Ashton's and following Ashton.

He grabbed hold of the smaller boy's waist and pulled him closer, lifting him up and spinning him. Ashton giggled and wrapped his limbs around Luke, holding onto him win a large smile that was beginning to make his jaw hurt.

"You're too cute." Luke laughed slightly, gently pressing his nose against Ashton's. Ashton took his bottom lip under his top teeth, a grin that wasn't going anywhere still plastered on his face.

"You're cuter." Ashton hummed, lost in Luke's eyes, their breathing heavy and bodies wet from the pond water. The two stared into each other's eyes, Luke's lip ring shining with the moonlight.

"I'm not cute..." Luke mumbled quieter and words more spaced as his eyes fluttered, "I'm...I'm punk rock."

Their eyes gently closed, lips pressing together and it was like the final two pieces of this gigantic love puzzle finally found their way back and finished the entire picture, and the moral was as clear as day.

No one could say that there was a love as strong as theirs, because there wasn't. Their love was too pure and too perfect for anyone to ever amount to its level. They could get through their troubles, they could get through anything, as long as they had each other.

Little did they know of the tasks ahead that would change everyone's view on the world.

Forever.

________________

I'm excited idk bout u but