Ch.1-

I looked into the coffin once more before leaving. 

"Nova.." I breathed. I looked upon her beloved face, a face untouched by time. Her short brown hair was combed behind her ears, her hands gently clasped together. I felt tears build up in my eyes, and as i blinked, a lone tear streamed down my flushed red cheeks. I wiped the tear with the back of my hand and slowly backed away from the coffin. I felt someone brush against me and i snapped my head to the side to see my father. He looked at me with sadness in his eyes and he gave me a small smile.
"You ready to go, Aria?" He questioned.
I nodded.
We walked over to were my mom was. She had deep stress lines on her forehead and her eyes were glossy.
"I-I'm gonna miss her mom." I choked out before breaking down into a heap of tears. Agony swept over me as I collapsed to the ground.

I felt my mom shaking me and I snapped back into reality. I was in my darkened bedroom and my mother was sitting beside me, holding me in her arms.
My heart was hammering at my ribcage and I looked around,
"Aria, your okay. Shhh." My mom whispered, caressing my hair.
"Where's Nova?" I asked, still shaking.
My mom fell silent, and I could tell by the look on her face that Nova was dead.
"She's really gone.." I murmured.
My mom nodded and i began to cry again.
"Honey, Novas been gone for a month now. We have to move on." She said.
I looked at her in disbelief.
"MOVE ON?? HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO MOVE ON, MOM? SHE WAS MY SISTER!" I yelled.
"Aria, be quiet your gonna wake up your father." My mom demanded.
I pushed her off me and stormed out of my room, slamming the door behind me.
"ARIA!" Mom shouted.
I stormed down the stairs and left through the back door.
The sky was a deep indigo with ascents of orange.
Morning was approaching.
I ran weightlessly through the town wearing only my nightgown. 
Not many people were out, considering it was not even the break of dawn.
I entered the park and collapsed on a bench, out of breath. 
I looked around, to make sure no one was near by and I began to weep.
"Nova..why? Why did you have to leave me?" I choked out.
"Are you ok?" I heard a deep voice ask.
I looked up and saw a dark figure looming over me.
As he stepped into the light, I saw a tall boy with shaggy black hair, freckles, and almond shaped eyes that were a clear blue.
He was wearing a white t-shirt and black jeans.
"Uhh, yeah I'm fine." I said wiping away my tears.
"You sure?" He asked, popping next to me.
I nodded.
"I'm Jace." He said with an awkward smile.
"I'm Aria." I stated numbly.
I watched as he slowly stood up and held out his hand.
"Would you like me to walk you home?" He asked.
I blinked at him and hesitated a bit. I mean, I don't even know the dude and he's trying to walk me home?
I didn't know what to do. Should I say no, and risk this strange man getting angry? Or let him walk me home and possibly be raped or something?
I slowly stood up and tried to run away but he grabbed my arm.
"Come on Aria. Sweet, sweet Aria. Come with me." He cooed, pulling me towards him.
I tried to struggle out of his grasp but he squeezed me against him and began to kiss my neck.
"Get the fuck off me!" I screamed.
"Shut up my little Aria." He whispered into my ear.
The next thing I knew, my vision went black.