//8//

HARRYS POV

*3 weeks later*

I gathered Zayn into my arms and kissed him with all the power I had in my body, the large amount of alcohol we both consumed leaving a lingering smell. Zayn and I had been spending every waking second together these last couple of weeks and it had all been spent modestly (aside from our makout sessions). We had just left a party and Zayn had been testing and teasing me all night. From letting people give him body shots to him dancing with other people as his golden eyes locked directly with mine.

"Your such a fucking tease." I said as I roughly tugged on his sinfully black hair causing him to moan loudly. I shoved him onto his bed and pinned his arms above his head.

I kissed his cheek and worked my way down to the top of his t-shirt. After I left my mark on his collarbones I went for the buttons on his button down and he grabbed my hands, stopping them.

"I can't. I'm not ready." He said pushing me away gently. I heavily slumped back on the bed, pissed and highly aroused.

"Why not Zayn? What in the hell do you want me to do to prove myself." I said, sitting up and staring down at his rigid body.

"I don't know...." He said softly.

"You don't know? Are you fucking serious?" I exclaimed, throwing my hands up in frustration.

"Yes, Harry. I'm still trying to force myself to trust you. I'm going to have to take my time and make sure your really serious and that your not fucking with my emotions. I'm sorry but no." He said softly, but forcefully.

"Whatever Zayn. Believe what you want." I said and climbed off of his bed so I could toe on my shoes. I grabbed my Nike hoodie and looked for my keys.

"Where are you going?" He said looking extremely hurt.

"I would tell you but you'd have to earn my trust." I said, glancing at him.

"You don't have to be a smartass. Just please respect my wishes. I'm not ready."

"Your wishes, Zayn? What about mine? I wish I could hold you! I wish I could call you mine. I wish you'd give me a chance and quit wasting my time because that's all you've done so far!" I yelled. I watched as Zayn fiddled with his fingers and didn't respond. His small frame was hunched over making him appear even smaller than usual.

"So that's all all of this has been to you? A waste of time?" He says softly, as he continues to wring his fingers.

"Is that really all you've pulled from what I just bloody said? Are my words getting through that thick skull of yours?" I exclaimed, and watched as he got off the bed avoiding eye contact. He threw off his shirt and grabbed an oversized grey sweater that reached his thighs and gave him sweater paws.

"Zayn?" I questioned and he completely ignored me. He slipped on his grey Vans and grabbed his key ring and finally made eye contact. His red eyes shattered my heart and made me feel so low.

"Babe don't-"

"Don't babe me. This whole fucking relationship is toxic. We get along and then we fight. Its worthless, completely-" Without thinking I wrapped my hand around his neck and quieted him by forcefully shoving him against the wall. He hissed and I held him tighter against it.

"Don't you ever fucking say that again. Do you understand?" I asked and pushed him harder and tightened my grip when he didn't respond. He gripped at my hand trying to remove it. His small size not helping.

"I said, do you fucking understand." He nodded and forcefully pushed me off of him. The redness around his neck snapped me back into myself.

Was I really holding him that tight?

I approached him again and he immediately backed up and took on a defensive stance.

"Don't touch me again." He whispered, deadly and calm. His honey coloured eyes locked on mine.
He avoided me and grabbed his dorm room key and slipped out the door befour I could stop him.

VOTE AND COMMENT

A/N : DOUBLE UPDATE😘😍