COMING SOON

(A/N) : I'm back omg. So much has happened but I'm going to get back into my writing but I'd like to announce a book I've been working on. It's Zarry of course and so much thought has gone into it lol. Here's a snippet for you guys! Enjoy!

Title : Mile High Club (Zarry AU)

I pulled up my knee - length red lace leggings and strutted out from the back of the plane towards the front. I smirked as all the men whistled and attempted to grope me, but my eyes were set on HIM. I seductively stretched my legs and eyed him as I swayed my hips to the pulsating music playing.

I watched him the entire time.

See HE was a regular here. HE always came back and stared at me as HE bit his pretty pink lips and stroked himself through his printed Gucci suit. But HE never made a final move.

Harry Styles

I turned away from him and bent over as I "fixed" my already perfectly placed knee high lace leggings and  making sure to put my bum on full display.

When I stood up I felt hands tightly grip my waist and I was yanked back against another body. I shivered as the warm breathe ticked my ear.

"Its not nice to tease, princess." Harry said placing soft kisses on my neck. I turned around in his arms and looked up at him through my lashes and bit my lip, feigning innocence. He gently used his thumb to remove my lip.

"Oh the things that I would do to you and this pretty little mouth of yours....." He said and pulled me closer to him. I smiled and winked at him, pulling him closer to my dressing compartment on the large luxury plane. This was my chance to finally get him. So of course I took it.

"Come show me, Daddy."

(A/N): Soooo what do you think?? Make sure to check it out next week on Wednesday! Love you Angels!