//10//

Dedicated to taibaStylinson & RockyDeshae

( This is TERRIBLE but enjoy❤)

ZAYNS POV:

I closed my textbooks and grabbed the TV remote. I honestly need to do a little destressing before I set my assignments on fire. I turn on Netflix and begin my Luther binge watching session. (If you haven't seen Luther before, your not living life.)

I strip down to my underwear and climb onto the bed. Harry and I had pushed our beds together and completely collided our room and it look really cool actually.

I grabbed a bag of white cheddar popcorn from our snack bag in the closet and got comfortable.

A few hours later, way past the 3pm time Harry normally comes back , I got bored. I stretched out my still limbs and threw on some joggers and a Nike tee. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. It was a little after 7pm. I grabbed my dorm room key and left. I walked the few flights of stairs to Niall's room and knocked on the door.

A few minutes later, he swung the door opened looking red and flustered. And I backed away so he could breathe.

"Are you alright, Niall?" I asked still hesitant to touch or come near him.

"Y-yeah... Just...Just exercising." He managed throughout pants of air.

"Well don't kill yourself, yeah?" I chuckled as he let me in. I laughed as I saw Liam in starfish position on the ground in the same condition as Niall. I nudged him with my foot and sat on the ground beside him rubbing his back.

"You guys obviously need a break so why don't we all go to the China Moon?" I suggested and Niall instantly perked up at the mention of food. Typical.

"I'll go." He said,grabbing his wallet and phone.

"Liam?"

"Please take me. I can't do this anymore." He said with his lovely chocolate eyes pleading.

"You big baby! Let's go eat and we'll pick up afterwards." Niall said, laughing at him.

Liam groaned and picked himself up off of the carpeted floor. He
cringe-walked to his dresser and grabbed his belongings.

"I'll drive." I said,laughing.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Around 9pm, I stumbled down the hall with the take away bags I had brought for Harry. I haven't heard from him today but I didn't call. He probably wanted to be alone and I respect that.

I unlocked the door and stared dumbfounded. Our beds were pushed apart, our decorations moved around and there on Harry's bed sat Louis Tomlinson.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

HARRYS POV:

I rushed back to the dorm at about 8pm. I prayed Zayn wasn't there cause boy was he gonna be pissed. If it's one person Zayn hated as much as he hated me it was Louis.

And guess who's popping by to spend the night?

You guessed it.

I opened the door and thanked the heavens because Zayn was gone. I quickly set to work separating our room and moving shit around.

A loud knock started me and I opened the door.

"Harry! I missed you! How are you mate?" He said and forcefully hugged me.