Chapter 9

Olivia's POV

Finally nakalabas na ako sa hospital. Okay na ang feet ko at sabi ng doctor kailangan ko parin mag-ingat to prevent any infections. The operation was successful and masaya din ako dahil pwede na ako makalakad. After spending 4 weeks in the hospital, I'm finally be able to do whatever I want. Currently nasa car kami ni Jake ngayon. Nagmamaneho sya papunta sa aming condo. Katahimikan na naman.

"I'm sorry, Olivia."

Nashock ako at nagsalita si Jake. Hindi ko inexpect magsasabi siya ng sorry sa akin.

"It's okay, Jake. Wala ka naman dapat ihingi ng tawad. Kasalanan ko naman kung bakit ako nagkaganito." I can see that his hands are squeezing the wheel of the car. Galit na siya.

"Hindi! Kasalanan ko! Hindi ka sana nasaktan at nagkaganyan kung hindi kita sinaktan at....Sorry." Hindi ko inakala na magsasalita ng ganyan sa akin si Jake. In fairness, kinikilig ka din. Ano ba 'tong utak ko. Kung ano-ano na ang iniisip. What should I reply to him? Ah! Alam ko na...

Hinawakan ko ang kamay niya at I look at him straight in the eyes.
"Jake, it was not entirely your fault. I know that I,myself have done some selfish things and wala kang dapat ipag-aalala dahil I'm already recovering. Jake, stop thinking about it. I'm okay now."

He looked at me in the eyes and I felt that I'm melting under his stare. Ang gwapo talaga ni Jake. Hindi ko na macarry. He stopped the car and to my amazement he kissed me on the lips! Shoot! I can see that both of our eyes are open and that we're currently on heat. Shocks! I can't handle it anymore! I replied to his kiss in an instant and I can feel his tongue is dancing together with my tongue.

Our tongue were dancing to its own rhythm and that all I can think of is that this beautiful moment will be cherished inside my heart.

Both of us ran out of breath. We both looked each other in the eyes and laughed. It was the kind of laugh that we both shared before. The laugh that he had before is what I can hear now. I miss his laugh, his warm and heartwarming laugh.

"Hahahahahaha! Sorry again, I was kissing like a hormonal teenager."

"Hahahaha! It's okay. I got used to it naman. Hehe."

He looked at me again and I can see that stopped laughing and both of hid brows were meeting together. What is it that he's looking at? Do I have something in my mouth or in my face?

"Why are you looking at me like that, Jake?"

"Oh shit! Olivia there's blood on your lips. Sorry! I guess I was taken away by that kiss." He winked at me!

Jake winked at me! Ano ang nakain niya at nagiging cheesy siya. Hmmm.... Baka meron itong tinatagong secret.

"Be honest with me, Jake. Are you cheating on me?" Shit, Olivia! Bakit mo nasabi 'yan? Makakatikim talaga ka sa galit ni Jake mamaya. Ang bobo mo talaga!

"What the fuck?! Olivia, I'm not cheating on you. Why would I cheat when I already have you?

Kinikilig na ang insides ko...yiieee! Ahy,wait,wait... Sabi niya why would he cheat when he already have me? Shoot! Kinikilig ako!

And besides I want to make up for the things that I have done to you."

Ahy, nakonsensya siya. Oh my gee! So ibig sabihin ba nito, magiging mabait na siya sa akin? Hahahahaha!

"Hey, Olivia. I'm sorry again. I didn't know that things will get this far. We're here already. Mauna ka muna at kukunin ko pa ang mga gamit mo."