CHAPTER 20

"Nakikita mo ba yun, Olivia?"
Ano naman ang pinagsasabi ni Jake, nagiging emo na naman isang to.

"Asan? Wala naman akong nakikita eh!"

Wala naman akong ibon nakikita, ano ba itong si Jake, kung makaturo parang merong kung ano ang lumilipad.

"Are you blind, my love? Look at everything. Look what surrounds us."
Jake is behind and hugging me so tightly, the kind of hug that doesn't wanna let go, the kind that lingers until you miss it when it's not there.

"I see it love, but what do you want to tell me?"

I looked at the view and see the sea beyond with mountains just surrounding the area. I can see the beautiful beach from this terrace that we are in right now. How the waves splashes and how it takes the sand with it. It is truly breathtaking. I looked at Jake as he turned his face to me. He looked at me with those beautiful brown eyes and long lashes, eyes that will haunt and take you deeper in the world above. He squeezed me as he wrapped his arms around me as if it were his wings caging me and never letting me go. I feel you, my love.

"All I want to let you know is that I love you so much that I want my love to be as beautiful—no scratch that. I want my love to be higher than the heavens above, to be magical and to be more as classic as this place looks."

My heart. My beating heart. Sa sobrang pagmamahal ang sakit na. I don't know what to say, I was so taken aback by what Jake said that I didn't even noticed that he's kissing me passionately. With all my heart, I kissed him back, twice with passion, sincerity and love. He later ended the kiss with the both of us panting heavily. He looked at me again, lovingly.

"I swear by the moon and stars, that my love for you will shine brighther than them. "

"Do not swear by the moon and stars, for they don't stay long, they don't linger and shine for all eternity. "

"What do you want me to swear to?"

"Do not swear at all. For I want your love only be treasured and buried deep in my heart's chest."

"Then that I shall do. "

And as the sun sets, we kissed again. This time full of love and respect.

Wait.....

What's going on? Bakit parang nagfafade si Jake? Bakit nawawala ang sunset? Anong nangyayari? Parang nagiba ang paligid. Itim. Naging maitim ang paningin ko. Wala akong makita hanga't sa may isang puting likido na tumutulo sa maitim na kapaligiran ko. Anong nangyayari?! Nahihilo na ako, bakit umiikot ang mundo. AHHHHH!

Nasan ako? Bakit nakadapa ako sa sahig? Tumingin ako sa paligid at si hinding inaasahan na pagkakataon bumungad ang galit na mukha ni Jake. Natatakot ako, bakit galit siya? At bakit nag-iba ang panahon?

Agad niya hinawakan ang hibla ng buhok ko at agad pinatingin sa kanya.

"Sagabal ka sa buhay ko! Dahil sa iyo Olivia nagkaletse-letse ang buhay ko! Wala ka talagang silbi!"

Agad niya ako pinatayo at malakas na tinulak sa cabinet. Aray! Ang sakit! Ngayon ko lang napansin ang mga luha ko na tumutulo ng wagas.

"Jake, tama na! Ang sakit! Maawa ka na please!"
Bakit niya ito ginagawa sa akin? Diba masaya naman kami kanina? Anong nangyayari, wala na akong idea.

"Maawa?! Naawa ka ba sa mga nangyari? Diba, hindi naman?! Dahil ginusto mo! Kaya ngayon ipapatikim ko sa iyo kung ano ang ginawa mo!"