t h i r t e e n // ranting 1

March 21, 2016 » 10:32 » Monday

So I really just need to let this out.

|doing the pound sign for privacy|

This guy in my *th period is so disrespectful I don't even know how to explain it!

The teacher will ask "Hey guys will you go through these games and see what ones I should get rid of or give me ideas?"

And she said it so politely

And he goes "I already looked through everything it's all really boring."

And all he does is play on his dumb DS, phone, and laptop he does nothing!

It's the most irritating thing in the world!

Because Mrs.***** is so nice to all of us she's one of my favorite teachers I don't even know how to explain my anger it's unbelievable!

He makes me want to get up and just yell

"**** Mrs.***** is so nice to us and you are so f*c$ing disrespectful all she is, is nice to you and she tries to help you but all you do is sit there on your dumb a#$ DS and play games with the volume up so f*cking loud what the hell is wrong with you?! You make the meanest comments! I don't think you understand the fu¿cking meaning of feelings because we all have them but obviously you don't so you wouldn't know how it feels because all you do is fry your brain with video games!"

Honestly though I want to scream at the top of my lungs. Im so done with him.

Thanks for listening guys. Peace✌